Would this be ok?

-=Garbage DinGo=-

My SoF2 server 195.149.21.142:20100 streams to both the rep and the hub. This server is nearing the end of it's rental period and I'm trialing a server from another company for a month. This company has its servers streaming to PsB rep by default.

The new server is running very smoothly and I may decide to stay with it and let the original one go when the rental expires.

As we seem to have a better relationship with PsB now would there be any problems if this server was set to stream to PsB rep and PBBans hub or would there be a problem with this?

The company in question allow me to stream to whoever I want but the way I look at is the more the merrier.

No problem what so ever m8 :)

The Hub is so stable and the enhanced features work so well, that I think the rep type stream is old hat.

We already have a hefty chunk of admins who stream to both premiere anti cheat sites.

Thanks fozzer, I thought that would be the case but thought I'd check all the same.

Reason for me wanting to change to another hosting company is purely financial. I've always paid for servers out of my own pocket but as SoF2 servers see much less usage these days (my server is only used around 3 nights a week at most) Jolts prices are becoming a bit over the top compared to others. Trying out this new server and so far so good. I will be laying out £60 for a 20 slot server for 6 months compared to Jolts' £127.50 for 16 slots.

So long as it runs as smooth as the Jolt one I'll be having it. Oh and support is around 20 times faster than our m8 JX :lol:

Thanks fozzer, I thought that would be the case but thought I'd check all the same.

Reason for me wanting to change to another hosting company is purely financial. I've always paid for servers out of my own pocket but as SoF2 servers see much less usage these days (my server is only used around 3 nights a week at most) Jolts prices are becoming a bit over the top compared to others. Trying out this new server and so far so good. I will be laying out £60 for a 20 slot server for 6 months compared to Jolts' £127.50 for 16 slots.

So long as it runs as smooth as the Jolt one I'll be having it. Oh and support is around 20 times faster than our m8 JX :lol:

our m8 aint the only one who does support bro :P .. amiga oasis and pottah are supposed to be support staff too .. and re prices .. drop a mail to the Jolt community manager expressing regret for having to leave such a great service purely for financial reasons .. make sure you include what you were paying for Jolt and what you pay now :) also mention the response times to tickets raised .. I have forum pm'd you bigfoots mail address.

You never know .. a deal may be offered if your interested that is.

Thanks again fozzer I'll certainly give that a try as I've always been happy with the way Jolt servers run.

Thanks again fozzer I'll certainly give that a try as I've always been happy with the way Jolt servers run.

np bro :)

I normally give the "you get what you pay for" speech and for the most part it's true, the crunch time normally happens after a period of a few weeks when the gsp crams a few too many clan servers onto 1 box.

I know that Jolt always leave a little to spare so no problems re overcrowding rear up.

It's worth a mail and having a whine, the trick is to make it look like leaving is a decision thats been forced on you soley by competitive pricing elsewhere, the Jolt suits can only empathise and either wave goodbye or offer up a deal :P

Best of luck.

np bro :)

I normally give the "you get what you pay for" speech and for the most part it's true, the crunch time normally happens after a period of a few weeks when the gsp crams a few too many clan servers onto 1 box.

Well not a few weeks for me but around 4 days lol.

I had the server full last night with 20 players and guess what.........................everyones ping shot up to around 100ms and the server became unplayable. Still np I just got the players to move over to my Jolt server :)