adding a server

siskin

I have looked but I am not sure what to do .

We have a new server to add to our existing server - I have done so in my team control panel but I am not sure if I then have to make a post to request streaming in the streaming request section or whether it gets added automatically.

I know it is a dumb question, but I really cant find the answer with search and we have only been here less than 24 hours so far :huh:

Thanks for any advice :)

cheers

servers added in TA need a release given by site admins, patience is the keyword ;p

For the server, doesn't stream: http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php?action=1&amp...02.60.65.6:1916

fix:

admin pb_sv_update

... wait 2 mins

admin pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

admin pb_sv_restart

... wait 20 seconds

admin pb_sv_task 50 3600 pb_sv_ver

admin pb_sv_USessionLimit 2

admin pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1

admin pb_sv_uconadd 1 63.171.64.205 pbbhub pbbhub

admin pb_sv_writecfg

HowTo: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19266

Thanks Benway - I was asking HOW it gets done rather than WHEN it gets done though ;)

I realise now that it gets done automatically and I do NOT have to post about it - had no idea to start with sorry. The TA was not a feature last time I was here.

Anyway the server was added to the hub but naturally wouldn't stream ( why would anything go smoothly one asks :S) so I see it has been removed from the hub. Fair enough too.

Do I now try and get it setup correctly - could be a NAT issue I think :( and just leave it to you guys to work out when I have fixed it or do I try and contact someone when I think it is ready to go or do I post or what?

... when I think it is ready to go or do I post or what?

yes, makes sense, when pb_sv resonds to ...

admin pb_sv_uconlist

... like that:

PunkBuster Server: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

PunkBuster Server: 1 1 63.171.64.205 pbbhub

PunkBuster Server: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

post back here, we will be still around then ;)

**edit** streaming now : http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php?action=1&amp...02.60.65.6:1916

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but i have uploaded the files and edit my pbsv.cfg. And was gettings respons when i was using rcon. Output according to the forum will be:

Topic Title: 217.163.31.213:27960

Hub 11 63.171.64.205

Game: ET

Clantag; CFJ

Hope you will approve a stream from my server.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Great, I was going to ask the same question. I was not sure if a new app is required to add another server.

Thanks!

All of my commands and the IP was added to my account.... I'll be patient do what you need to do... ;)

Ark....

Added: 208.100.45.171:16567

Edited by Ark

Yay!!!

Great, I was going to ask the same question. I was not sure if a new app is required to add another server.

Thanks!

All of my commands and the IP was added to my account.... I'll be patient do what you need to do... ;)

Ark....

Added: 208.100.45.171:16567

• 4 months later...

hello plz could you help, ive added another 2142 server followed instructions but its not streaming?

the ip is 85.236.101.21:16867 -A&E-Squad-Play, setting up my 1st server was not a problem?

Isn't one necro enough for this thread?

Make new threads rather then hijacking/reviving other ones ;)

hello plz could you help, ive added another 2142 server followed instructions but its not streaming?

the ip is 85.236.101.21:16867 -A&E-Squad-Play, setting up my 1st server was not a problem?

Try using the Automated Hub Setup or troubleshoot using the Hub streaming guide.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

Isn't one necro enough for this thread?

Make new threads rather then hijacking/reviving other ones ;)

Try using the Automated Hub Setup or troubleshoot using the Hub streaming guide.

if i could make a thread then i would have, it wont let me also i have done what is needed to setup streaming and its not working. Like i said this is another server added, didnt have any problems setting up my first.

if i could make a thread then i would have, it wont let me also i have done what is needed to setup streaming and its not working. Like i said this is another server added, didnt have any problems setting up my first.

If you are having issues streaming it may be better to post in Streaming Related Questions and Troubleshooting

As of this post your server appears to be successfully streaming.

http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-85-236-101-21-16867.html