hack site

aceblazee

I got sites that hackers advertised were can i post them and is there a possibility of shuting them down? Cause

most of the public hacks come from these sites.... :unsure:

More disturbing yet,

here are links to 2 major hack sites that BLATANTLY advertise their programs' inability to be caught by PB. They wave a flag that claims that ALL of their hax are undectable.

1.) Can PB use these to add variables to their library of known hacks?

2.) Can PB actively participate in getting these sites shut down? (prolly not - free speech and all)

HAX SITES:

Remove by admin.

Sry to be confused. Why shouldn't we post the sites of known hax? Does this encourage or tempt ppl too much? And if so, doesn't that fly in the face of the purpose of posting our knowledge and information in these forums? Also, I see that the hax sites were removed - do I need to RESEND them to you? Seems a bit redundant to remove them and have me send them to you again... KISS

Sry to be confused. Why shouldn't we post the sites of known hax? Does this encourage or tempt ppl too much? And if so, doesn't that fly in the face of the purpose of posting our knowledge and information in these forums? Also, I see that the hax sites were removed - do I need to RESEND them to you? Seems a bit redundant to remove them and have me send them to you again... KISS

There are sections of the forum that are viewable to the general public (including the google user) and its common sense not to post cheat sites in those areas.

After seeing admins being banned off their own servers lately for "testing" cheats, Im not even sure that cheat sites should be posted in the private sections of the forum as well.

Do not make the mistake of thinking all admins are as clued up as others, if you think you have found a site that is not already on our monitoring list, its a simple task to pm a staff member rather than give the cheat makers/users free publicity by posting them in an open section of our forums.

Any such links will be removed as soon as they come to our attention.

I've always been amazed at those that want to stream, then they try a cheat, and get banned, and beg for forgiveness.

I've never personally been that curious about how a cheat/hack works. I do know I get pretty ticked off when someone comes onto a server I'm playing on, and uses one, and basically destroys the fun the server's current players were having, so I see no reason to even bother checking out what it feels like to be on the other side of that coin. Can't see it being much fun to own everyone, not die, or die rarely, and be able to hit everything within the corner of my eye.

Lamers!

I get the odd one on my servers who was a regular, who has decided to try a hack here and there, and when the cfg's ban them, they beg me to remove them.....

Hate to say it, and the comment can be edited by admin if need be, but sympathy is found somewhere's between shit and syphillis in the dictionary. That's my take on hackers and their parade of stupidity.

Hate to say it, and the comment can be edited by admin if need be, but sympathy is found somewhere's between shit and syphillis in the dictionary. That's my take on hackers and their parade of stupidity.

Truth hurts :)