PunkBuster coming to Call of Duty 4

MaydaX

Posted Image

Activision has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster Anti-Cheat software into the game Call of Duty4: Modern Warfare developed by Infinity Ward. Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks and Modern Warfare is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

• 1 month later...

So far everyone who said anything about COD4 who also plays COD2, claimed that COD4 is weak and no good! People is also saying that COD4 is nothing like COD2. Because of these statements I am not getting COD4. Everyone can't be lying about this game though. Keeping it real - 100%!

Edited by Gen.NAPOLEON

Now now Bob it is graphically better which I expect but COD 2 still holds it's own as a game for team play etc. COD 4 has it's moments, it's strong maps and weak maps, and I look forward to some good new maps from the map makers in the community.

Got my version yesterday and atmosperically (do u type it like that?ffs...)it just rocks and beats sometimes the winter missions of UO.You cant really compare it to those versions before coz the topic is different.Of course it is easier to get atmo to ww2 themed games...they are playing 65 years before.However,the assembly in grafics,gameplay (cod loyal)and missions were just awesome...probably u just need to get used that COD isnt WW2 anymore but modern warfare.

For all those of u who arent sure....get the demo and u get a certain clue.

Concerning MP Maps...nothing changed really...if we left the topic beside....probably we ll get a MP Demo too,...so those who are not sure can also test the MP Demo...

Fazit: COD4 rocks as COD2 did.....it will lose some fans but i think it will get more new in the end.

Be lucky that it doesnt behave in the same relationship as it did with Operatiohn Flashpoint and ArmA.... :wacko:

:rockon: