yodaddy

okay well i dont know y im getting this, all i have on my pc, is: bf2, Americas army, Teamspeak, Xfire, steam, COD2, netframework 1.1 and the service pack, bf2cc, thats all. i though i had virus last night so i foramted my HD and reinstalled windows, installed all aps and what not, and i still get this error, 131133. i dont have any overlays, no media player. i have a fx-55, 2gb of ram and rate now im using my old video card which is a 7900gs, i have windows xp profesional. and i have my sound, video, network, amd64 bit cpu drivers as well installed.

iv tryed turning xife of and ts off but i will still get this error, 1-5mins after i load into server, i just bought this game last night tru steam, and i dont want to format. my windows is a performance edition with lots of stuff striped, I STILL OWN A RETAIL COPY OF IT. And i dont cheat, and i dont have any of the files on my pc that were desribed in the post 5 or 6 bellow mine.

Edited by yodaddy

okay well i dont know y im getting this, all i have on my pc, is: bf2, Americas army, Teamspeak, Xfire, steam, COD2, netframework 1.1 and the service pack, bf2cc, thats all. i though i had virus last night so i foramted my HD and reinstalled windows, installed all aps and what not, and i still get this error, 131133. i dont have any overlays, no media player. i have a fx-55, 2gb of ram and rate now im using my old video card which is a 7900gs, i have windows xp profesional. and i have my sound, video, network, amd64 bit cpu drivers as well installed.

If your talking punkbuster violation code numbers #130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack .. if you were detected with that violation on a PBBans streaming server you would not have even got a forum account here.

What you need to do is open a COD2 TroubleTicket and let Evenbalance staff troubleshoot your problem.

If your talking punkbuster violation code numbers #130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack .. if you were detected with that violation on a PBBans streaming server you would not have even got a forum account here.

What you need to do is open a COD2 TroubleTicket and let Evenbalance staff troubleshoot your problem.

i dont hack at all, i run my own bf2 server, stream to u and the other big one, i just installed game and it says that, i have no cheats on my pc or any thing, AA and bf2 both run perfectly, look at my stats on both them games they suck. and iv had this forum account for a while since im a streaming bf2 admin. i have a performance edition of xp pro corp but that should not cuase this error. but if u ban for a 131133 then u are banning ppl that use ts overlay and what not. I DONT HACK, i just formated my pc cos i though it could be a trojan/keylogger that was hooking my game or something. i have a FRESH intall of xp with just COD2 on it and my basic drivers with ntune.

iv caught 3 or 4 cheats on pbbans, and like 15 on punksbusted

Edited by yodaddy

Unknown/Missing API kick, if u want a ss ill show u

No need, sorry m8 my bad.

The same thing applies though .. for Api Error 131133 you need to open a troubleticket and let EB troubleshoot your problem.

Are you running DMW by any chance when your gaming ?

and a psb forum link you might want to take a look at psb link

once and a while ill get kicked for a unknow driver/program dont know exacpt error cos i only got it like 2 times out of the 20 times i tryed to play when i was turning off xfire, teamspeak and vent to see if that caused it which they didnt.

it does not do this to me in any other punkbuster game just COD2, does not do this to me in COD1. or UO expansion.

iv check both ban lists and im not on neither, pbbans or punksbusted, iv used the name Yodaddy in cod2 and my ip is the same that im posting on the forums with now.

well rate now im running windows update cos my version of windows is june of 06, or aug of 06 some wheres arround there, and wmp 11 is on my pc and gona unstall that since i dont use that see if that helps

Well i just unstalled wmp 11 and iv been playing for 5mins straight so i think it fixed it. play for longer to see if it comes up after 10mins or so

Edited by yodaddy

once and a while ill get kicked for a unknow driver/program dont know exacpt error cos i only got it like 2 times out of the 20 times i tryed to play when i was turning off xfire, teamspeak and vent to see if that caused it which they didnt.

it does not do this to me in any other punkbuster game just COD2, does not do this to me in COD1. or UO expansion.

iv check both ban lists and im not on neither, pbbans or punksbusted, iv used the name Yodaddy in cod2 and my ip is the same that im posting on the forums with now.

well rate now im running windows update cos my version of windows is june of 06, or aug of 06 some wheres arround there, and wmp 11 is on my pc and gona unstall that since i dont use that see if that helps

Well i just unstalled wmp 11 and iv been playing for 5mins straight so i think it fixed it. play for longer to see if it comes up after 10mins or so

i have exactly the same problem as you dude, got an open ticket at evenbalance about matter but i got no dmw, ts overlay so not quite sure why it happening