Qusetions for the Admins

CombatRsq

We use to be a streaming server, but the server owner did not like the big brother type of thing. We have had a player that is on the Master Ban Index, Who I have manually banned fromour server. He has since come in 3 more times with different GUID's. Do you guys want this information or can you only use what is found with PB. I still love the idea of a watch dog for the gaming servers and maybe we will be back to streaming. Thanks

Big Brother.....lol....how does he figure that?

Your server was streaming data to our server....we had nothing to do with how your server was configured, operated, or controlled.

Big Brother.....lol....how does he figure that?

Your server was streaming data to our server....we had nothing to do with how your server was configured, operated, or controlled.

It's actually quite funny complaing to non pbbans admins, they don't want to have anything to do with pbbans.

Makes you wonder why they ask you for your ban list.

From now on no ban list to anyone who is not in pbbans.

I am not complaining about PBBans. The guy who paid the bills when he came off a leave of absense, did not like the idea of streaming to a third party. Back to my original qusetion, do you guys wand the additional GUIDs of a caught hacker. Or can you only use information that is streamed to you. Thanks

I am not complaining about PBBans. The guy who paid the bills when he came off a leave of absense, did not like the idea of streaming to a third party. Back to my original qusetion, do you guys wand the additional GUIDs of a caught hacker. Or can you only use information that is streamed to you. Thanks

Short answer ... no, we dont want any information re cheat activities if it can not be backed up by "live" streamed log information.

This is not PBBans saying, "you dont stream so tough"

Its PBBans saying that every ban on the MBI is backed up by streamed evidence, and this in turn totally eliminates the "I was framed whine"

If any anti cheat site added bans with no streamed evidence to back the ban up, that site would lose all credibilty in a very short space of time.

Thanks for the replys, I figured that would be the case. If it was my choice my clans server would be on here streaming. When were on before we caught 5 hackers in a less than a month and it felt good knowing every one else on the MBI was kept off our servers. Instead we do it the hard way and we do put up with the whining about unfair bans. Hope to be back streaming soon, thanks guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...