PB Banned

enemy

Hi guys, it is my ID that is banned, my GUID is

b90ebc45ba2304f641c172f4dbe27715

I have checked this wiv Punkbusted and PBBans website and know that it is not banned, but how come I can't get on the server?

Please help

If i know the server admin how do I get unbanned then haha??

The GUID b90ebc45ba2304f641c172f4dbe27715 is not on our ban list.

If you are receiving a Global Ban message, this is an EvenBalance issue and is out of our control. Please visit EvenBalance.com for more information.

If the above scenario applys to you (which it does in this case) it means a local ban has been applied by a server admin and it relates to that one particular server.

You need to contact the server admin and ask for the ban to be removed.

Your pbguid needs to be removed from the server pbbans.dat and that can be found in the root PB directory.

This scenario only applies to pbguid b90ebc45ba2304f641c172f4dbe27715

That server has the Euro Domination flag enabled. We have a private ban list ran through PBBans. Where PBBans (only) kick for banned GUIDs, we also ban clean GUIDs directly associated with banned GUIDs (i.e. when a player obtains a new GUID). These "clean" GUIDs will be kicked from all servers with E-Dom flag enabled.

In short, you were banned before or you got the GUID from a banned person. The ban is here: http://www.eurodomination.net/forum/viewto...?f=49&t=794