PB files cheating?

muhamor

Hi.

On House Of ROX (66.55.149.19:27960) somehow maneged to ban me by PB. Is there any possibility for you to check what is going on?

Im not a cheater and I have my own server streaming to you, which means you already checked my ip address for that.

Hi.

On House Of ROX (66.55.149.19:27960) somehow maneged to ban me by PB. Is there any possibility for you to check what is going on?

Im not a cheater and I have my own server streaming to you, which means you already checked my ip address for that.

your guid is not on MBi, nothing we could do about this, try to contact the server admin.

• Upvote 1

The admin used to be my partner and he wants me to be banned. The problem is, he uses PB for that not just to ban me but to ban the range of my ip. So, no matter what's an ip i use from the range i got kicked rightaway i join by PB.

The admin used to be my partner and he wants me to be banned. The problem is, he uses PB for that not just to ban me but to ban the range of my ip. So, no matter what's an ip i use from the range i got kicked rightaway i join by PB.

The simplest solution is to find a server were your welcome :)