Am I lucky or wrong cfg.?

#Astronaut

Hi All,

More than a half year I'm streaming to pbbans.com but I (I mean my server) never met cheaters who kicked via HUB. I found cheaters using SS, but I see there's a lot of cheaters who kicked by many servers via HUB, but mine never.

What should I check? Or I just a lucker?

Thx,

Astronaut

The 'Enforce Bans' flag will allow the Hub to kick any cheaters who join your server and are on the MBi.

Many thanks, Blackwolf. Now I see that in the guide, but I can't find how to turn on this flag. Could you show me what should I set in the pbsv.cfg file?

Hi All,

More than a half year I'm streaming to pbbans.com but I (I mean my server) never met cheaters who kicked via HUB. I found cheaters using SS, but I see there's a lot of cheaters who kicked by many servers via HUB, but mine never.

What should I check? Or I just a lucker?

Thx,

Astronaut

For as much protection as humanly possible just follow this guide m8 :)

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=cvarmd5guide

The enforce bans flag means you never have to update your pbbans.dat file because the Hub will keep anyone on the MBI off your server.

It may well be that cheaters frequent your server and are not on the MBI as yet, you can make a difference by running the recommended md5 and cvar cheat related scans as per the guide. :)