Need to look into latest cheats

sprinter!

I know its prolly really hard to keep on top of things, but there must be a hack out atm that we're not picking up, over the last few days we have been flooded with people saying theres guys hacking.

One example is a guy with the guid of 64c5c0979e3b66f8379c875478779ca8

Player name [Link Removed] which is a website i think. This guy isn't getting picked up for anything anywhere, and there seem to be a few of these guys on lately.

Just letting you know. Great work btw guys!

Edited by =BLACKWOLF=
Cheat link removed.

I'd understand it being edited on a normal game forum, but on an anti cheat one where we are all against hacks and all that jazz, not quite getting that.

Does this mean you know about the hacks which we arn't looking for with the checks atm?

Edited by sprinter!

Copy of a post made a day ago.

Just as a point of information Bro :)

There will always be undetected cheats out there, the thing to remember is that by general rule of thumb, they do not stay undetected for long.

Anti cheat is all about reaction.

If there were no cheats there would be no need for any reaction, so all we can do is try to keep on top of things as much as is humanly possible.

PBBans employs a high tech streaming initiative that helps immensely on detecting the "undetectable" but the cat and mouse game of cheaters v anti cheat shows no sign of slowing down and I would expect things to carry on in the same vein for as long as there is online multiplayer gaming servers.

kk, I get you. And I understand that, just all of a sudden there seems to be a bigger problem. Cross fingers checks come out soon.

Also, for future reference, which part of the forum should I use, thats not public?

Thanks in advance guys.

kk, I get you. And I understand that, just all of a sudden there seems to be a bigger problem. Cross fingers checks come out soon.

Also, for future reference, which part of the forum should I use, thats not public?

Thanks in advance guys.

Errr, one of the sections flagged as private :D

I'm not sure if the private hack that was sent to me a few days ago was the same one you tried referring to in the first post (I will not post the name here either), but I was able to send 2 rather expensive private hacks to EvenBalance. So hopefully they will be detected in the near future with a PB update....and hopefully one was the one you referred to.

If you ever have one sent to you, first NEVER install it or open it in any way. Second, email it to [email protected]. Third, immediately delete it from your system and recycle bin.

Edited by Crazy56

I think the player you mentioned may have a slight problem.

COD4: 64c5c0979e3b66f8379c875478779ca8

Global: This GUID is globally banned by EvenBalance

Date: Data generated on April 19, 2008 at 10:12 am