New SOF 2 games

TCTScreamingGhost

I have had several of my clan members buy new SOF2 games because their old games either got lost or they were to damaged to load the game anymore. The problem is that the new games they are buying from the store are getting the banned from my server. We are a clan who hate cheaters and spend a lot of time making sure our server is clean. What can we do for our clan members who get banned because they bought a new game and it is linked to a bad key or what ever is happening here. PLEASE HELP ME. Let me know if you need any more information from me to help me with my problem and I will get one of my PB Admins to supply you with this information.

Thank you for helping us keep our server clean!!!!!!

Edited by TCTScreamingGhost

Well to make a really long story short, Activision is selling SoF2 with one CD Key now. They turned off the AUTH servers that check game keys and thought this was the way to go. Your guys need to find there old keys if possible and any current player needs warned of the possible outcome if they lose there game's case. Also maybe tell everyone you know to make a backup of their sof2key file thats in the base folder.

....Fozzer beat me to it... :P

Edited by Sandrock

They turned off the AUTH servers that check game keys and thought this was the way to go.

There was thinking involved in this decision? :lol:

If your cd is broken or damaged or lost or whatever reason you may have to order a new cd with the well known banned guid key ....... use the new ordered cd to install the game but use your old cd-key that you have purchased while it was still an unique cd-key.

Problem solved unless you have lost the manual as well of the old cd where your cd-key is printed on.

Edited by FF ShootMe

Thanks guys for all your help. It was great that I had fast replies to my post. Though I am not a PB Admin for my clan I do stream to PB and I plan on doing so as long as PB supports the game. I will take your advice and let my clan know what your suggestions are.

Thank you again for your support!!!