My Ban Help Needed

tfioi

I was baneded on a sevrer, not cause of cheat but personal matter with admin :rolleyes:

Now all servers that use PB stream ban me automaticly (it says: dou some previuse ban PB bla bla you are banded on this sever by admins) :blink:

So how can this be resolved. Its not cool that i bought this game (i dont have lots of cash) and i cant play it dou some issuse with some admin.

I dont cheat, never tryed a cheat so why me :(

I was baneded on a sevrer, not cause of cheat but personal matter with admin :rolleyes:

Now all servers that use PB stream ban me automaticly (it says: dou some previuse ban PB bla bla you are banded on this sever by admins) :blink:

So how can this be resolved. Its not cool that i bought this game (i dont have lots of cash) and i cant play it dou some issuse with some admin.

I dont cheat, never tryed a cheat so why me :(

Your wrong.

No admin can place your pbguid on any anti cheat sites banlist unless positive proof via streamed logs is provided that a cheat has been used.

What game are we talking about here btw ?

Because this is absolutely nothing to do with streaming/troubleshooting, I have moved this to the general discussion section of the forums.

Sorry i am n00b at this, GUID??

And it was cod4 :mellow: .

but if they cant stream a local ban, why did PB ban me. I am pretty sure it said something like ->"PB found you banded bla bla..."

I went to that clans site, cause i played more then few games with them and asked them.

One of them told me this: "we use newest GV for PB and if U r baned on any other server I think U willbe also on Our server."

Sorry for the trouble btw :(

Well i started my cod4 multi, and when i typed pb_myguid it didnt show anything Oo.

And i have a dynamic IP but i can tell its from around my country may be even me lol, not sure tho.

Well i started my cod4 multi, and when i typed pb_myguid it didnt show anything Oo.

And i have a dynamic IP but i can tell its from around my country may be even me lol, not sure tho.

It's deffinetly you...I'm guessing not many people use the same name\alias as you use here.... again, it's a PsB ban, you need to go to PsB and ask why your banned from them.... Theres nothing PBBans can do about it if they banned you.. sry

Here @ PBBans

IP 78.0.83.198 returns:

>> 3 CoD4 GUIDs = 1 "Banned" ( PsB ) and 2 "Clean"

>> 1 BF2 GUID = "Clean"

Alias tfioi for CoD4 returns:

>> 1 "clean" GUID. ( One of the 2 from the IP search )

That "clean" GUID is linked by IP ( 78.0.83.198 ) to the "banned" CoD4 GUID @ PunksBusted.

Game-Violations probably used the "IP link" to add his "Clean GUID" to their Ban List.

Problem seems to be with GV, not PsB.

@ PsB

IP 78.0.83.198 returns:

>> "No results" = no bans for that IP

Alias tfioi for All Games returns:

>> 1 "clean" GUID for CoD4.

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll

Make sure you are viewing the full console (Shift + ~). It should look like:

shot0001.jpg

If all else fails, try enabling client logging and joining a server.

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=clientlog

The GUID 74b3f0af is not on the

That's probably your CoD4 GUID.

You must be connected to a PB server for your PB GUID

Not connected to any server = CoD4 GUID

post-107363-1209570166_thumb.png

Connected to my server = PB GUID

post-107363-1209570178_thumb.png

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll