welcome msg.

crack1

Click here.

Click 'modify' under the server you wish to enable greeting on.

Check the 'Allow Hub Greetings' flag.

Configure a greeting at the bottom of the page in the 'Join Greeting' section.

• 2 months later...

Hi There

I set up the hub streaming using FTP method and I get the your server is streaming confirmation when i check using the checking tool.

but after adding a welcome message in the hub control panel and changing the flag to allow welcome messages MD5 and forced bans etc.I get no welcome message on the server when I join ! How do I know it's working and why no welcome message ?

Help !!!!!!!

Edited by Sontaran

Hello,

I was on a server and when it the Hub Greeting displayed the welcome message for the player it also listed his global score, favorite kit and vehicle and many other things.

Is there a command list so I can add this to my welcome message that currently only displays the player name?

Thanks

Hello,

I was on a server and when it the Hub Greeting displayed the welcome message for the player it also listed his global score, favorite kit and vehicle and many other things.

Everything is possible, but if knew how to do that, it would be on my server too. Although this sounds good for players. I have no clue how to get it to display the player scores and kits. Etc... But to enable a greeting like the one you describe. Go to:http://www.pbbans.com/account/server.php

Click "Modify" and under "Join Greeting" Type:Hello $CURRENT_NICK, (And your server message) If you ever find out what the codes to display such info -- enter it after "$CURRENT_NICK,".

Please post the codes here if you know what they are...

Anyway hope it helps. :)

Edited by Major-Hit-Squad

Hello,

Is there a command list so I can add this to my welcome message that currently only displays the player name?

Thanks

Sounds like that server is also using admin map tool as admin map does display player global score/best kit and a few other bits of info.

Here's more info on it if you like to look into it.

http://adminmap.bf2cc.com/info.html

Sounds like that server is also using admin map tool as admin map does display player global score/best kit and a few other bits of info.

Here's more info on it if you like to look into it.

http://adminmap.bf2cc.com/info.html

http://www.adminmap.bf2cc.com/download.html

Not available any more? Do you have the program to upload here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hey guys, ive been looking for this info as well for days now.

No one ever has the answer, they just state to use a program called adminmap that no one has and that you cant download either, not much of an answer actually.

I just wanted to know if anyone actually knew an answer that could help with this guys question. Considering how many of these threads are out there, im sure alot of people would appreciate any help they could get on this.

Thanks

PBBans only receives PB server logs from the gameserver. Those do not contain anything about a player's stats/kills/deaths/etc. There is probably some way to do it without "adminmap" but PBBans is not that way. ;)

The only variable you can use in the PBBans welcome messages, is $CURRENT_NICK. :)

Perhaps an admin with more knowledge of BF2's mods will reply... For example surfy ^^

~

/*Pisi*/

The reason that no codes have been posted is because as yet no one has found a way other then adminmap to acheive the desired results! Unfortunately adminmap hasn't ever been made available for general release, however you can offer to be a tester for it and possibly get yourself a alpha copy.

• 2 years later...

The reason that no codes have been posted is because as yet no one has found a way other then adminmap to acheive the desired results! Unfortunately adminmap hasn't ever been made available for general release, however you can offer to be a tester for it and possibly get yourself a alpha copy.

how?