Kinda Confused Here

cTW

Hello guys. I am an admin in a clan we recently had a member who was banned from a certain server which was just an admin decision he was not banned by punkbuster and yet he is on the Master Ban Index. There was video evidence from streaming video by said server me and other admins have watched it and could not come to the conclustion ourselves that he for sure was hacking. The reason banned was for aimbot i also downloaded other video from the bans and you could see for a fact that these people were using aimbots it was so obvious. We have banned him from our servers because hes just on the Master Ban List i guess i am just wandering if there is anyway anyone can look at the video again really close and just make sure there is nothing fishy going on. Like i said just confused on how that worked would appriciate any replies thanks.

Hello guys. I am an admin in a clan we recently had a member who was banned from a certain server which was just an admin decision he was not banned by punkbuster and yet he is on the Master Ban Index. There was video evidence from streaming video by said server me and other admins have watched it and could not come to the conclustion ourselves that he for sure was hacking. The reason banned was for aimbot i also downloaded other video from the bans and you could see for a fact that these people were using aimbots it was so obvious. We have banned him from our servers because hes just on the Master Ban List i guess i am just wandering if there is anyway anyone can look at the video again really close and just make sure there is nothing fishy going on. Like i said just confused on how that worked would appriciate any replies thanks.

I was the reviewer on that demo submission and wrote the report.

Secondary some more reviewer from PBBans have also watched it and the conclusion is the same.

FYI: We don't ban on "videos, we only ban on legit proof i.e legit demo recording from server and with logs verifying the demo as legit, so no tampered evidence will ever be reviewed by PBBans. So there are no possibilities for this to be a wrong ban etc.

Another thing: He is banned for Multihack.

Didnt know he was banned before could you post info of that here thanks, and dont get me wrong here not trying to judge or anything was just confused if it was a legit ban by all means get rid of the hackers just wasnt sure myself thanks fellas

Edited by cTW

Didnt know he was banned before could you post info of that here thanks, and dont get me wrong here not trying to judge or anything was just confused if it was a legit ban by all means get rid of the hackers just wasnt sure myself thanks fellas

I belive this is the other ban.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=66584

Someone else had sent me that one so more than likely he had two different accounts with two different names because the GUID#s are different

Well PBBans only ban on GUID's and GUID's only, but I guess you see the same IP on both GUID's so that is more or less pretty obvious from your view I guess :)