Violation (Aimbot) #59011

VermillioN

In the system there is an ban with code 59011 attributed to Aimbot. I want to know if this code (59011) is 100% only given to players that used Aimbot or there is a margin of error.

Thkns.

In the system there is an ban with code 59011 attributed to Aimbot. I want to know if this code (59011) is 100% only given to players that used Aimbot or there is a margin of error.

Thkns.

You can try asking EvenBalance but I have never known them to give any information out concerning violations of this nature.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/n...et.php?game=cod

You can perhaps refine it to which version of CoD by clicking this link, and then appropriate game version.....

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php

When you create the ticket, please include information such as driver revisions, hardware(re-your computer's hardware), currently running software, operating system, and anything else you think might be relevant, and ask the question..... "Is this a valid detection?"

All of this based on wanting a timely reply, from them.

Simply creating a ticket, with no information will likely lead to it being ignored like many, if it includes nothing to work with.

Invalid detections come from a variety of issues, and can only be dealt with if more information is given, or it will be considered valid. A simple, "Why am I banned?" ticket with nothing to work with, will simply look like another cracker attempting to get past the system.

They do response to this, although it is not an inmediate response; I've submitted this kind of tickets myself before, having many, but not all of them replied. One of them was about this very same issue, which I sent about a year ago. EB answer was that this violation code was a hack.

I've spoken with Vermillion about this issue, since we're working as staffs at the same website (though in different areas, he's currently the senior anti-cheat staff for CoD @ One.cl and I'm currently a major administrator) and having seen so many cheaters before (I also worked in Vermillion's current possition) and not existing any reference about any false positives at all, this is a hack, in my opinion. I'm sticking to that old reference.

I too have submitted a ticket regarding this issue and will report about it as soon as I get the response. It's useful for us all to have updated information regarding this violation, to ensure the accused players a proper and just "trial".

Edited by Doctor

Just to clarify things :)

If a player raises a violation as per this list;

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

the players pbguid will be placed on the MBI automatically and the only option open to the player is to raise a troubleticket with EvenBalance and ask if this violation is valid or not.

If a player receives a ban because of a PBBans related cvar /MD5 scan then the player can appeal the ban using our appeals system.

related links:

troubleticket

PBBans appeal

I just read vermillion got his ticket responsed. It is indeed a hack. There are no false positives that could possibly trigger a PB kick getting that violation code.

Keep this in mind for further reference.

I just read vermillion got his ticket responsed. It is indeed a hack. There are no false positives that could possibly trigger a PB kick getting that violation code.

Keep this in mind for further reference.

err I think you mean carry on just as we have been doing since PBBans came to life :P