ttnlog.txt Questions

ToW_d3term1ned

Alright, here is my question for the day.....

I am trying to figure out what exactly this is and does....ttnlog.txt....

I tried to google it but only find limited information on it. We have some players that have been kicked off servers and have been PB banned after it due to this file. Is is 100% sure that this file was created due to a cheat/hack? I don't want to kick someone out of the clan/club without being 100 % certain....any help is appreciated.....

Thanks,

Alright, here is my question for the day.....

I am trying to figure out what exactly this is and does....ttnlog.txt....

I tried to google it but only find limited information on it. We have some players that have been kicked off servers and have been PB banned after it due to this file. Is is 100% sure that this file was created due to a cheat/hack? I don't want to kick someone out of the clan/club without being 100 % certain....any help is appreciated.....

Thanks,

Do you have a team account at PBBans ?

We will not be discussing any cheat related PBBans scans in a general discussion area that is viewable to the public (google)

So any feedback re a specific scan that is provided by PBBans is for private forum sections only.

• 10 months later...

Sorry for the bump but I came across this while searching for the same info, there is three possibilities that will result in a kick:

The player is using D3D Chams which uses a file called "ttnlog.txt"

The player is using a cracked version of the game (not sure which author), but one of them contains the file ttnlog.txt

The player has a Tom Tom GPS Event Logger which has a file called ttnlog.txt

The player has a Tom Tom GPS Event Logger which has a file called ttnlog.txt

There is no reason that Tom Tom GPS Event Logger should interfere with a directory intended exclusively for game content. MD5 tool checks only look in the game directory.

Do you have a team account at PBBans ?

We will not be discussing any cheat related PBBans scans in a general discussion area that is viewable to the public (google)

So any feedback re a specific scan that is provided by PBBans is for private forum sections only.

As previously posted.