Ban Player gettin back in server

Peonrusher

This isnt a punkbuster ban, it was personal ban based on poor sportsmanship (language, etc).

Anyhow this kid was in my server (which is streaming) and acting a fool. So, an admin banned him.

He immediately comes back in with the same exact GUID except in front of his guid it has "LIFELINE"

Here is an example, i changed a few numbers, etc to protect his identity.

LIFELINE4dd66379f226ef744ffe109999999 =his name

4dd66379f226ef744ffe109999999 =his name

He was banned him again and it worked.

Any thoughts, ideads, suggestions, etc?

The GUID you posted, 4dd66379f226ef744ffe109999999, seems to be invalid. Did you extract the GUID from the server logs?

Also you aren't listed as an PBBans SGA. Has your server stopped streaming?

He immediately comes back in with the same exact GUID except in front of his guid it has "LIFELINE"

Here is an example, i changed a few numbers, etc to protect his identity.

Your correct, i wiped out his last 8-9 digits and replaced them with 9's.

He isnt accused of being a cheat or anything, he was just being a pain.

Our servers, as far as i know are streaming, 66.150.164.238:28930, 208.146.44.230:28960

I dont really do server admining any more, just helping out some guys is all.

Here is the guids i am askign about.

AGAIN, THIS PERSON IS NOT BEING ACCUSED OF CHEATING. WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU, HE ISNT BEING ACCUSED OF CHEATING.

LIFELINE4dd66379f226ef744ffe105b337964b5

4dd66379f226ef744ffe105b337964b5

Only one of those servers is on our system, and neither of them are streaming. The one that we have listed for a team (=S*A*C=):

208.146.44.230:28960

The GUID you specified is not banned on our MBI either - so he has not been caught hacking before.

The GUID he came back with is a valid GUID, just with the prefix "LIFELINE" added to it. If you could paste the relevant lines from your server logs, it would enable us to help you more. This is not something I have seen before, personally.

This isnt a punkbuster ban, it was personal ban based on poor sportsmanship (language, etc).

Anyhow this kid was in my server (which is streaming) and acting a fool. So, an admin banned him.

you banned him because you thought he was cheating. that much is shown in the video. I fail to see how he was cheating.

I had a very similar case last night....

Guy called helples child came in shouting abuse, recruiting on our server for his clan (he wasn't in one) ?? lol

His player name on my Rcon was his GUID and his name eg helples childJ3449FJED9RF39FJ33RFWF3

like that, i thought thats wierd because when i went to ban him it wouldn't allow me. So I ban both his name and his I.P address. And if he gets back in, I will add his GUID to my ban list :)

you guys wouldnt be talkin about me now would you? awww its a shame, well i guess if playing the game is being a pain i was :) http://youtube.com/watch?v=J2pTjfI_Dh8 theres the vid i said i was making, thats part 2, the part where i got banned for using a knife gg

You got some great skill with that knife, I hope to play you sometime but I won't be using a knife :lol: