Cheat or Minimizer?

Ramon

I know its Alt Tab! :) If you look at the icon in between the two xfire icons this is not a normal call of duty 1 / 2 or 4 im just curious if anyone may know what program this icon belongs our suspicions or minimizer/maybe a cheat tool launcher type thing

Its modified because i didnt think you were allowed to show the name of the person etc

Edited by Ramon

I know its Alt Tab! Im saying look at the icon in between the two xfire icons this is not a normal call of duty 1 / 2 or 4 im wondering if anyone know what program this icon belongs to cause it looks like the cod star and could be a cheat launcher running...See what im saying and its modified because i didnt think you were allowed to show the name etc of the person like punksbusted cause i posted there tooo

I play ETQW, for Vanilla I have standard icons, for my ETQWPro mod shortcuts I have ETQWPro icons modified in PS.

Don't mean i cheat or doing anything illegal.

Even if it says My CoD MP Cheat in the icon its not bannable at PBBans ;)

Please understand that a screen shot of a icon is nothing to get your suspicions up over. Any icon can be changed for anything & just because you do not recognize it really doesn't mean anything.

The fact that you are so adamant that there is something to this Icon leads me to believe that you are suspect of this player to begin with. If that is in fact the case why not set your server to stream? You'll have all the best tools to detect & combat those who do cheat & it really only takes a few minutes to setup.

Something to consider

im not looking to ban him on pbbans i want to know what it is, cause its a clan member (unfortunantly) and if anyone can clear it up would help us out because we are anti hack and would like to know people we know aint hacking also it aint a fake ss the unmodified one has been sent to punksbusted its only like that cause the punksbusted rules say you cant show the users name when posting publicly n i fort was same ere :(

What it is: Most likely nothing

What to do: Most likely nothing

If those two don't comply to your satisfaction:

Why not just ask the person.

Then, if still not satisfied: google it

As PBBans see it, this is a completely clean PBSS.

To be honest: You should have had your server streaming by now, some read ups:

Information Center

Terms of Service

Good luck ;)

it looks like a modified call of duty icon maybe a cheat

I believe that PBBans will never ever raise a ban because of an icon.

Anyway, follow the advices given from PBBans Staff ;)

Evilzombie thats right was me... :huh: to be honest i dont think it is anything, firsty thought was a minimizer and because i dont know im just seeing if anyone knows better if you understand wat im saying and if not dont worry about it. Ive just posted incase someone goes "hold up i kno wat tht is" nothing more <_<

Edited by Ramon