---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

COD4 - 213.239.188.28:27600

User List

Maddog Phantomias (125975)

I have executed al these rcon commands as told in the pbbans hub streaming guid.

But the server is not streaming.

We currently let our server get streamed witg Game violations as it is a rule for clanbase matches.

Could that be the trouble ?.

And i understood that the server flags aren't correct.

How do i have to set them to get it working then ?.

PBBans OptionsEnforce Bans | Accept PB Bans | Announce New Bans | Accept MD5 Bans | Accept CVAR Bans | Allow PAT Reloads | Enable MD5 AutoUpdates | Enable CVAR AutoUpdates | Enable Hub Bind Queries

As it is now i believe, do i have to change anything in this ?.

In a previous post there is told i could fix it with the PBBans - Hub Streaming Setup but there it says:

Please note this tool WILL overwrite the pbsv.cfg file on your server (By issuing the command pb_sv_writecfg). If you are running any league configs we advise not using this tool.

We are running the PAM 4.0 mod because of rules from clanbase will it affect it ?.

Without pam we are not allowed to play in certain ladders.

Sorry but i havent got much experiance with this.

Please help.

TY.

Edited by Maddog Phantomias

A couple of suggestions. Clownbase, or CB requires only streaming to GV during league-oriented competition games, so you can't stream here at the time those matches happen.

Possible issue is that they inserted something to disable streaming here in their configs. I have not looked into it, but would make that an available option to look at.

Secondly, why not use PAM4 in a game you play with a repute-able league that also wants to stream to pbbans at the same time? You can use numerous differnt leagues, also posted on the homepage at pbbans.com, that support us, as well as their own version of rules and anti-cheat, and work with better checks, and better quality.

It's where I'd take my team if my clan were in the midst of competition right now. As staff, I and league-cordinator, I'll advocate the leagues we have on-board now, because they are the type of leagues we look for, in a zero-tolerance-cheating world.

GV and Clown-Base chose another path, and as such, do not require much of a second glance, unless you're in their league, and want something better.

A couple of suggestions. Clownbase, or CB requires only streaming to GV during league-oriented competition games, so you can't stream here at the time those matches happen.

Possible issue is that they inserted something to disable streaming here in their configs. I have not looked into it, but would make that an available option to look at.

Secondly, why not use PAM4 in a game you play with a repute-able league that also wants to stream to pbbans at the same time? You can use numerous differnt leagues, also posted on the homepage at pbbans.com, that support us, as well as their own version of rules and anti-cheat, and work with better checks, and better quality.

It's where I'd take my team if my clan were in the midst of competition right now. As staff, I and league-cordinator, I'll advocate the leagues we have on-board now, because they are the type of leagues we look for, in a zero-tolerance-cheating world.

GV and Clown-Base chose another path, and as such, do not require much of a second glance, unless you're in their league, and want something better.

With the first answer the trouble is already resolved, because we have to stream to GV to meet clanbase rules.

Sinds we already excist for more than 8 years on clanbase and have already got multiple prices we would like to stay there for the time beeing.

But i will look at those other leagues you mentioned.

Thank you very much for the helping answers, and still i'm dissapointed pbbans won't work on our war server.

Even 1 caught cheater would make al the trouble worth while.

Thank you again.

ill get in contact with clanbase to ask about pbbans working with GV as well.

Sorry, I should have clarified what BlackWolf stated in my last post. How-ever, you will have to disable pbbans streaming during matches, and that was more the root of my question about using their configs.

You could have your configs set to stream to PBBans but when getting the server match ready execute the commands below:

pb_sv_uconlist

Sample list:

[slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

1 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub

2 3 71.177.52.13 AONLIVE

3 1 91.121.168.38 GVUCON

In the list above PBBans has been assigned to slot 1.

Execute this command to remove PBBans streaming info:

pb_sv_ucondel 1

If you then execute another list command you should see this:

[slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

2 3 71.177.52.13 AONLIVE

3 1 91.121.168.38 GVUCON

Note: The slot may not be the same on your server. It depends on the order in which the commands were processed.

Once you restart PB streaming info for PBBans should be back. This of course is a manual approach. You could also configure separate configs for your server, one Public (which includes PBBans streaming) and one for competition.

Swapping them out when needed.