Thanks to PBBANS

+SoF13Cent

I would like to take the time to Thank the entire staff at PBBANS. You all are great people and have made great advancements in the gaming world. Y'all work very hard and spend an enormus amout of energy to keep up with hackers and cheaters.

THANKS,

Steve (+SoF|13Cent)

Thanks for that :)

FYI: The SGA's do also a good job, keeping their servers streaming when problems happens (Not often that is hehe) But also for the visual submissions as PBSS and demo recordings.

2 days?, Nah never too late I mean look at this I have been streaming for about four months and I finally got off my butt and let you all know that you are appreciated. I bet you get sick and tired of all the complaints and the but, but, my sister downloaded it.

definatly very good job guys you keep up the good work, wouldnt hurt EA financing the boxes to help you keep up with them dammn cheaters & the technology, after all you support their games!

definatly very good job guys you keep up the good work, wouldnt hurt EA financing the boxes to help you keep up with them dammn cheaters & the technology, after all you support their games!

EA? In the end EA will suck money out of us if there was a way to do that for what we do....

• 3 weeks later...

I have to add my thanks to all of you, who stream your servers here, and are also active on the forums.

It wasn't so long ago, that I was a new SGA myself. I kept active on the forums, and noticed the super-friendly atmosphere. Unlike another site that I used to stream too.

I will say I was pleasantly surprised, when I recieved a PM asking if I would be interested in being staff.

One thing I know, from having accepted that task, is that while the task can be trying at times, I've found myself doing something that I find extremely worth-while, and enjoyable at the same time. I can also advocate, that without those of you that stream, none of this would be making even a small dent in cheating in online gaming. You all deserve a pat on the back for running the configs on your servers, and adding to the PBBans community. :)

Keep up the good work, one and all!

We wouldn't stream to yall if yall wernt so helpfull and the fact that yalls service is so easy to setup and use. I will allways stream here becousee of those reasons.

We wouldn't stream to yall if yall wernt so helpfull and the fact that yalls service is so easy to setup and use. I will allways stream here becousee of those reasons.

Helpful is our aim, and our goal. We intend to always keep PBBans a user-friendly site, with support in any way we can offer it, via irc or forums. :) Glad you like it! :)

Well we do not want to take all the credit we have to give credit where credit it is deserved as well which is with PunkBuster. Without their product we wouldn't be here.

Not to insult EB but quite frankly, I think PunkBuster wouldn't be much without PBBans. Without the MBi PunkBuster is limited to just each local server (with the exception of a few global bans here and there). I too, say thank you for your service. It's nice to have a system that works, and is free.

:scratchchin: Maybe I should donate lol

On the contrary, EB is doing a tremendous job, and in fact AC sites like PBBans and other AC sites/ organizations with legit and good intension would not have been here at all without EB and their superb PB software.

Most commonly people do not know how good PB software actually works, and most of the PB sucks statements are in 99% of the times due to clients who do not understand how, why, or what is needed from their computers to get PB to run smooth. And are often caused by poor system with setups not maintained properly.

Personally I have not had any problems with PB in years, because I do regularly maintenance on my system and use PBsetup regularly. Even in most cases that is not necessarily at all.