What should I do ?

Demebelek

Hello everyone

At beggining I would like to apologize for my english language which is not perfect but I will do my best and hope you will understand everything and you can read this post on another PB forums too but I try to find help anywhere.

I am BF2 player. I have started play this game few months ago. Everything was perfect when I was banned for to many TKs on one server. At beggining I thought it was auto ban coz FF is on on this server and after few rounds I will be unban but it didn't happened so I loged on forum of this server and appealed for unban. I was very suprised when I heard from one of clan member that my appeal will be disscussed by them because they are not sure about me. Meanwhile I explained them that I play fair, never cheat. Finally they posted report from PBBans and told me that there is 125 GUIDS! linked to my IPs which show that I am cheater. They posted some kind of report which shows games names, 32 series of numbers and letters and finally IPs. I am laic in this stuff.

Here comes first strange issue: I do not play AA, BF2142 and COD4. The only game I play online is BF2 and there were games shortcuts at beggining of every line of this report (like AA, COD4 or BF2). I can't explain this. Because I do not have permanent IP (my IP changes every 24 hours) I can't check if these IPs were subscriped to me but this is possible and they were subscriped to another persons which have internet from the same ISP is very possible too.

Next thing which I do not understand is these 32 numbers. I suppose these are my GUIDs numbers. Than how is it possible that there is 125 GUIDs as they assumed and all I connected to my IPs ? In this case I must have 125 copies of these games because every GUID is difrent ? And finally I checked all BF2 GUIDs from their report and none of them is the same like my true BF2 GUID!

I do not know how this PB system works, they explained me that every copy of game has own uniqe number (GUID) which is identifed by PB. I can't defend myself because I am laic in these things but I promise you: I have never cheated and that's why I try to explain and most importent: I would like to understand why I was innocently accused for things I didn't do. I wrote them that I do not care if they unban me or not anymore on their server, I only want to prove them that they are wrong.

My BF2 nick is:

DeMebelek

If anyone can help me or direct me what I should do I will be really grateful.

If you will need more info I will try to bring it here.

Thank you

Your on a dynamic IP thats why you have 125 linked GUID's and 136 IP's to your name. You aren't on the MBI so you shouldn't be getting removed from servers. Any SGA should be able to tell that you are on a dynamic ip and that those other GUIDS are linked to you because of that. You shouldn't be banned from servers because of that. You don't have any PB violations against you or any bans against you. You have a clean record and should not be getting banned.

I would request to be unbanned from the servers you have been banned on. Tell them you are linked to those GUID's through dynamic IP's. If they don't belive you they can come look for themselves. And if need be someone here will explain to them how the MPI works.

Ok thank you. I will try to explain them why it could happened.

I was banned only on 2 servers, first time after 2 months of playing (the same reason, to many TKs but on this server FF is off and this was strange too) and second time one week ago but this time I couldn't leave it and had to explain this.

Thank you again.

Not sure what your native language is, but we have more than a few staff onboard that speak various languages, and you could post in your own, if needed, and get a response, I'm pretty sure. We have most of the major ones covered, as well as various dialects and so on.

Glad to see you posting, and we're happy to help out where we can. :)

Seems the admins from the servers you were banned from need an education or ask for an explanation on how to interpret the MPI.

You did a fine job in your post Demebelek.

Thank you.

I don't want to judge them, maybe someone was just lazy, maybe as you said above they should teach more how this system works - I don't know. I played on their server very long time because it is one of the best server. I know that in this times, when hackers are big plague they act like this but they must understand too that there is many good and fair players who just play for fun. They should just watch out who they give full admin access to server and respect more outside clan players but this is another story.

Edited by Demebelek

Your on a dynamic IP thats why you have 125 linked GUID's and 136 IP's to your name. You aren't on the MBI so you shouldn't be getting removed from servers. Any SGA should be able to tell that you are on a dynamic ip and that those other GUIDS are linked to you because of that. You shouldn't be banned from servers because of that. You don't have any PB violations against you or any bans against you. You have a clean record and should not be getting banned.

I would request to be unbanned from the servers you have been banned on. Tell them you are linked to those GUID's through dynamic IP's. If they don't belive you they can come look for themselves. And if need be someone here will explain to them how the MPI works.

I agree with you, check out these busted GUID's to see if the player is there.