banned for looking up info?

kelep

so one of my clan mates was looking up info about hackers because he diddent know very much about it.

when he got back he got banned for (PBHACKS). he told us on the clan forum that he only checked for info about hacks, although he did play extremly good, on the server score he was first with over 100000 kills and the second one only had 4000, so we already thought it was supicius. but when i looked for info about hacks and i went into the server i diddent get banned, so then we banned him from forum and server. this made so many problems and we have had 18 hackers that day on the server and nobody donating to the clan that the clanleader almost wanted to close the server and stop. (luckely he diddent do that) he and i were looking for info on a hack site, im wondering why i am not getting the pbhacks message and he is, does that mean he really does hack or not?

if you want his name to check if he does then ill post it

so one of my clan mates was looking up info about hackers because he diddent know very much about it.

when he got back he got banned for (PBHACKS). he told us on the clan forum that he only checked for info about hacks, although he did play extremly good, on the server score he was first with over 100000 kills and the second one only had 4000, so we already thought it was supicius. but when i looked for info about hacks and i went into the server i diddent get banned, so then we banned him from forum and server. this made so many problems and we have had 18 hackers that day on the server and nobody donating to the clan that the clanleader almost wanted to close the server and stop. (luckely he diddent do that) he and i were looking for info on a hack site, im wondering why i am not getting the pbhacks message and he is, does that mean he really does hack or not?

if you want his name to check if he does then ill post it

First of all NO ONE but EvenBalance SHOULD TEST CHEATS!

If you have cheat related information you should send them to [email protected] and NOT test it by yourself.

If you could post the last 8 digits of his GUID we could tell more, though.

PB scans for files on a players system and when they find cheat related ones they issue a ban for it.

Obviously your member had something on his system that you and your clan leader did not have ;)

Also being targeted by a group of cheaters because you banned your member from your forums also points a very large finger at your (ex) member.

I would say that you and your clan leader have uncovered a cheat and he didnt like it.

Get the server streaming here to PBBans, use our latest MD5 and CVAR checks and keep the bastards honest I say :D

for info to pass on to you clan leader regarding streaming you cant go past our Information Centre Which includes info about what we do and how to get started in using the Hub to stream.

And please, DO NOT try and test out cheats or you too will find yourself in a bad place and on several lists :rolleyes: As Amcorp advises - pass any info on to EvenBalance.

Leave the cheat detection to the experts and rely on us to keep your server as clean and fair as possible. :ok:

@(*0*)@

he never tested enything. he just went on a hack site looking what kind of hacks there are. when he read on another forum that it might be your cookies in the history he deleted it and he still got the message

We do not ban for cookies on web-sites.

:biglol:

Your player is feeding you some false information.

Im sure he was hidden cheater all the time or tried once the game hack for his misfortune and got :banned2: .

The same "explanations" I have recieving almost every day.

Edited by YaroS

he never tested enything. he just went on a hack site looking what kind of hacks there are. when he read on another forum that it might be your cookies in the history he deleted it and he still got the message

If that had any ring of truth to it, most AC staff would have raised a PB hack violation by now :)

If that had any ring of truth to it, most AC staff would have raised a PB hack violation by now :)
:busted2::cop_download1::rofl2: The only way to get ban is DOWN LOADING A HACK! ! ! Remember A/C sites surf these hack cheat sites on a day to day routine! ! ! ! they are not on the MBI Or MBL,,, So in return sorry to say he may have used a cheat as for 100000 kills or point's whatever! ! ! ! ANY A/C site will say DO NOT TEST CHEATS ! !! ! ! ! But i have had situations were people said oh i was just testing it! !!! YEA RIGHT! ! ! ! ! I had a person in my server who was in fact hacking,,, I told him i wanted it for myself ... like a dumb ass he sent it thru e-mail i gave it to EvenBalance.... WHAAAM! ! ! ! another hack added to the list Edited by SCOOTER_DOD