Makeshift Black Hole

RAMC

The swiss are going to end the world with their physics experiment, re-creating what would've happened right after the big bang.

We're all going to be sucked in :o :o :o :o :o

:lol: Should be awesome to read/view the results ;)

This experiment should reveal some interesting debris as the protons crash ,i.e; dark matter , fortunately , the black holes created will be minuscule and only last for a fraction of a second.The Earth has been bombarded with the same protons for millions of years ,with no dyer consequences , so no need to get into trouble stealing vets, YET !

To produce enough energy to create a black hole you'd need a generator bigger than this galaxy. Something as small as that, isn't even going to come close to "destroying the world". Don't worry about it.

P.S. A girl committed suicide over this "end of the world" idea. It really does mess with peoples minds, it shouldn't be spread, because it's not true. If I'm not mistaken, I'm still right here aren't I?

She killed herself ?

Did she not know that was just to test the machine, they didn't actually do the full experiment.

That isn't till a later date.

She needs to research before she kills herself :huh: :huh: