public server noob question

-Joe'

hey sorry for the noob question but we have several servers in our clan yet only 2 show up when searching through the game under internet, yet all on my favorites. how can we fix this so all of our servers show on the public list? what needs to be in the config? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

cod4

only 2 servers show up on the list ingame when searching all types and internet.

we have 6 others we would like to have show up.

how can we fix this?

cfg issue?

A BPC HC RANKED: 208.167.251.151

A BPC ACE MOD: 208.100.42.16

A BPC EURO: 195.122.135.137

A BPC TWL 1: 65.126.85.188

A BPC TWL 2: 208.167.250.154

A BPC S&D: 68.205.60.179

A BPC HC RANKED CA: 8.6.3.14

A BPC HC Extreme MOD: 208.167.250.73

the only 2 that show up on the list are the Euro server and the HC RANKED w/ Ultrastats

With COD4, it's mostly luck of the draw. Some things to try, however, that may be of help.

1 is to shut the server down for a full 30 minutes after updating to the latest patch, then restart.

2 is to populate it, via your clan, to begin with. Once it's had a population for a while, it tends to show up.

The master list is bugged, at best. Doesn't even show the full or nearly full servers with filters turned off, or set various different ways. It's something IW has to fix, but are not likely too.

thanks for all the help. i added a few lines into the cfg and turned off all my filters and was able to get 2 more online. and the 2 match servers i dont care about cause their private anyway. the other 2 were prob gonna drop. thanks again for all the feedback

what ive found is just because YOU don't seem them doesnt mean others will not.

thanks for all the help. i added a few lines into the cfg and turned off all my filters and was able to get 2 more online. and the 2 match servers i dont care about cause their private anyway. the other 2 were prob gonna drop. thanks again for all the feedback