how do i remove my name fron pbhub?

Ghost Rider

hi i hope u guys can help me i was in a team called the united assassins but fell apart and ive joined a new clan with a new name and when i join any server with pbhub on it still comes up as pbhub update. my old name BuBBa.^-UA- is it possible u guys could remove me from the pbhub which would be most apreciated

hi i hope u guys can help me i was in a team called the united assassins but fell apart and ive joined a new clan with a new name and when i join any server with pbhub on it still comes up as pbhub update. my old name BuBBa.^-UA- is it possible u guys could remove me from the pbhub which would be most apreciated

i still use the account but changed my name in the options

You're not talking about the "Join Greeting" message configured at the server?

If one configured such greeting with your old name and the server you login too enabled the greetings from pbbans hub, you see the old name if that was typed out as such in the greeting.

when i load up Cod4.. i choose my profile BuBBa-UA- and join a server.

when i've join the server with pbhub i see a message PBHUB UPDATE.

on my account i've changed my name by going into multiplayer options, then options..

then changed it there to my new name..

hope this helps

• 1 year later...

hi guys was wodering if u can help i need my name removed from a old clan i was in :{LS}:leauge of spartans as i have sett up a new server and clan and am waiting on my web site to be up so i can apply for pbhub on my new server hope u gus can help the name was :{LS}:WARR THX GUYS

Edited by warr

hi guys was wodering if u can help i need my name removed from a old clan i was in :{LS}:leauge of spartans as i have sett up a new server and clan and am waiting on my web site to be up so i can apply for pbhub on my new server hope u gus can help the name was :{LS}:WARR THX GUYS

You should really start your own thread on such issues, so that we don't miss out on dealing with it.

RW