modded server

=ESR=jeppe

installed a mod called modwarfear on server i noticed that a guye got kicked for mdtool5 for 2 minutes but on other servers ppl with the same cheat get permanently baned before they enter server these servers are unmodded thats why i wonder if modding a server makes pbbans less efective

installed a mod called modwarfear on server i noticed that a guye got kicked for mdtool5 for 2 minutes but on other servers ppl with the same cheat get permanently baned before they enter server these servers are unmodded thats why i wonder if modding a server makes pbbans less efective

you probably saw a kick for ignoring md5 querys. this is a non bannable offense and is caused by a miscommunication between punkbuster on the server and the client side

Not all MD5 violation kicks are bannable.

Modded or unmodded has no effect what so ever on PBBans effictiveness. :)