WHAT IS GOIN ON WITH PBBANS

krychek

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE WILL PB FINALLY BAN THIS GUY, IF YOU CHECK HIM OUT HE HAS 67 CLEAN RECORDS!!! 67 CLEAN RECORDS, TONIGHT WE WERE ON A SERVER WITH HIM AND BOTH SIDES WHERE TRYING TO VOTE HIM OFF, IT WAS QUITE CLEAR THAT HE WAS HACKING. HOW CAN PB LET A GUY LIKE THIS GO ON FLOUTING THE GAME.....

I HAVE NEVER EVER POSTED LIKE THIS BEFORE, BUT I JUST AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT SOME LIKE THIS CAN GET AWAY FWITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR CLEARLY USING HACKING SOFTWARE!!!!

I KNOW YOU CAN HAVE 1 OR 2 CLEAN RECORDS, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PB INVESTIGATE THIS GUY !!

MY INGAME NAME FOR REFERENCE IS KRAICHEK.

Edited by krychek

we at MNKY do but it was on a third party server that it happened on.

surely you can at least investigate this guy - i cant believe with 67 records that apparently are clean that this guy cannot get a proper investigation going.....

i'll leave it at that guys.

cheers

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE WILL PB FINALLY BAN THIS GUY, IF YOU CHECK HIM OUT HE HAS 67 CLEAN RECORDS!!! 67 CLEAN RECORDS, TONIGHT WE WERE ON A SERVER WITH HIM AND BOTH SIDES WHERE TRYING TO VOTE HIM OFF, IT WAS QUITE CLEAR THAT HE WAS HACKING. HOW CAN PB LET A GUY LIKE THIS GO ON FLOUTING THE GAME.....

I HAVE NEVER EVER POSTED LIKE THIS BEFORE, BUT I JUST AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT SOME LIKE THIS CAN GET AWAY FWITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR CLEARLY USING HACKING SOFTWARE!!!!

I KNOW YOU CAN HAVE 1 OR 2 CLEAN RECORDS, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PB INVESTIGATE THIS GUY !!

MY INGAME NAME FOR REFERENCE IS KRAICHEK.

Nothing going on, except for lots of cheaters getting caught, we are doing quite well, thank you very much :)

Do not confuse a privately run anti cheat site http://www.pbbans.com with http://www.evenbalance.com who are the makers of PB software.

PBBans does not ban anyone without streamed evidence, its that simple.