Streaming Server on a new IP

spiff

My GSP changed my server IP w/o telling me and now my server is not streaming anymore. Should I just add it as another server with the new IP as there does not seem to be a way to modify the IP field for my existing server.

thanks

Are you a MyIS customer perhaps? They do send e-mails, but often, they end up in your spam-box or junk folder. I still get the e-mails from them, and I haven't been a customer for nearly 6 months.

Thanks for info. I've added our new server IP, I haven't set up the streaming cause there is bunch of people on right now and I didn't want tempt fate and cause a crash. I will get the streaming commands in tomorrow.

The status says waiting admin approval - do i have to wait till that is approved or can i just go ahead and enter the streaming commands?

Yes we are with MyIS.

They said all our configs were saved and moved over. Well lone and behold I was looking at my ban list in the BF2142cc and it was empty. *sigh*.

I had a backup of the ban list from a month ago which I imported, itsucks cause we banned a bunch of people stat padding and other related issues since then.

Edited by spiff

you can go ahead and enter in the streaming commands

thanks the server was already streaming by the time I got to it. I entered them again anyways.

It is safe to delete my old server now or is that something you guys do?

u can delete it on your own. On a side note you should have received the emails from MYIS like 3 days before they did it i tryed to fight with them to get my new ip early so i could tell all my players but got nothing.... oh well they got 1 more month if i dont get my player base back im thinking on closing the server.