[HELP] My account is suspended.

SolidSnake

** Access Denied **

Account 4539 is suspended.

Please contact a PBBans admin for further assistance.

Hey guys,

My account is suspended, I really don't know why...

Could somebody explain me please ? :D

Thanks,

SolidSnake

you were streaming a home server which is in a direct violation of our tos

1.1 Game Server - A game server shall be defined as a network server running a program that acts as a hub for clients to connect to for the purpose of interaction. For the purposes of clarification, PBBans will only allow streaming from dedicated servers and not from LAN or personal computers.

The server which had been added to your account was found to be a home server.

Please review the PBBans Terms of Service.

1.1 Game Server - A game server shall be defined as a network server running a program that acts as a hub for clients to connect to for the purpose of interaction. For the purposes of clarification, PBBans will only allow streaming from dedicated servers and not from LAN or personal computers.

Please establish a game server with a Game Service Provider (GSP) or relocate your server to a data center to resume streaming.

Regards,

Need to rent a server, or co-locate your dedicated server at a known GSP's DC, in order to pass that particular part of the requirements here.

There are numerous reasons for this, but perhaps the number one reason is that any player connecting to it will show as using the server's IP address, rather than their own, due to how home networks work. The server's IP then shows up in the MPI, and if a cheater is caught on the server, the MBI as well.