Suspicious Screenshots

TRG E@gle

Ok well i dont know if this is against any forum rules (let me know if it is) But have plenty of screenshots of the same guy with a strip accross the top of his screen. A few of them you can see through things. Is this actually a cheat? i have another where you can cleary see through a whole strip of a bus?

slim.bmp

Most probably a GFX problem. Impossible to tell unless you have more incriminating screanshots.

Edit: Post unedited SS's as Ace said

Edited by McBain{TibeT}

There is a player from who the Pb does a picture like this.

http://i38.tinypic.com/14aap89.png

What may this be?

That's just a bug as well, but there's no decals or vegitation in that pic either which could be caused by the player alt/tabbing out of the game or your server is set to allow players to use /r_drawdecals 0

Conclusion, nothing bannable.

low graphics / bug. Its been proven on our side and we would not ban for these shots anyways since your server is not streaming. We do not ban for "low graphics" on cod4

-Dan

• 2 months later...
low graphics / bug. Its been proven on our side and we would not ban for these shots anyways since your server is not streaming. We do not ban for "low graphics" on cod4

-Dan

lol that command is /r_lodscalerigid 4 - it removes grass and other items when you are far away.....