PunkBuster Kick

FireSail

That's a habit you should break, then.

Might also want to post which operating system you're on. If on Vista, try right-click on icon and run as administrator, rather than just double-click on icon. Had to run ET that way for the first few tries, as well as COD4. After a while, the OS "learns" and it's not needed.

yes i understand that its annoying to you guys here since this is you guys forums I will respect that. also im on xp i disabled ZoneAlarm and AVG didn't work. any other ideas

The only other thing that I can think of for you to try is to go to your services and make sure that PUnkbusterA and B are both are set to automatic under startup type.

Start

Control Panel

Administrative Tools

Services

Find PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB and make sure they both are set to automatic.

• 1 month later...
The only other thing that I can think of for you to try is to go to your services and make sure that PUnkbusterA and B are both are set to automatic under startup type.

Start

Control Panel

Administrative Tools

Services

Find PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB and make sure they both are set to automatic.

Be sure to start the game first, join a pb-enabled server, and then alt+tab out. A starts B, B does not load by default, thus will not show in the list of services running until it has a reason to start.