Streaming problem

greywolf2

Account 2073

Prior to the New year I had 3 servers streaming, As we changed server sites and shuffeled things around I removed those 3 from our account and added a new server IP. Well after going threw all the steps I still show a inactive server. Server IP is 8.9.5.213:28960 Another non streaming question. I was also a streaming server admin, but now show myself as blue... I changed my profile to show all new info of clan and stuff, Where would i need to apply to get this back?

*** I will reapply for team account since my Clan has changed... That may solve my 2nd question.

Nope shows I already applied... HMM

Edited by greywolf2

Well when you removed all your streaming servers u lost your SGA. Do u currently have the new servers in your list? awaiting admin approval? And i wouldnt apply for a new team account just wait till u get your servers streaming again and then request for your account details to be changed.

Yes 1 have only 1 server in my list. Account 2073. Status was the other day showing awaiting admin approval. But since midday yesterday it has shown Server is not streaming

Set it up to stream, and you will be good to go :)

Your forum status will change once the server is streaming.

Team: Xtreme Idiots (>XI

Account ID: 2073

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

COD4 - 8.9.5.213:28960

User List

greywolf2 (115283)

Helpful Links:

Account Management

CVAR / MD5 Scans (Setup and Use)

PBBans Hub Flags

Master Player Index

Automated Hub Setup

Not Streaming Fix

2073a.png

Thanks Duality, I have st up server to stream via all the instructions, as i did with my other 3 servers I removed. But I still show server is not streaming, That is the problem now. I will go reissue the commands to the server and see if it does it.

Thanks Duality, I have st up server to stream via all the instructions, as i did with my other 3 servers I removed. But I still show server is not streaming, That is the problem now. I will go reissue the commands to the server and see if it does it.

If the server is added to your account, when the streaming commands are sent to the server, streaming kicks in instantly. (if done correctly)

pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

pb_sv_restart

... wait 20 seconds

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_usessionlimit 8

pb_sv_autoupdban 1

pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

pb_sv_writecfg

Thank you fozzer for your reply. I set it up exactly like it was written in the instructions. I i decided to try it again and got this error on the command pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

^3PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Profile not added due to duplicate profile name (pbbanshub)

Any clue?

***** Ok Server is streaming again...WOWOWOWOOO

Edited by greywolf2

Thank you fozzer for your reply. I set it up exactly like it was written in the instructions. I i decided to try it again and got this error on the command pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

^3PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Profile not added due to duplicate profile name (pbbanshub)

Any clue?

***** Ok Server is streaming again...WOWOWOWOOO

When you are re-entering the streaming initiation commands and you get server responses like:

Just ignore them and carry on in sequence untill you have entered the last command (pb_sv_writecfg ) then check the servers streaming status using the checker in the left side menu on our main website.

http://www.pbbans.com/