Server is not streaming

Mark CWB BR

Excuse me if this is not the correct place for this post, but I am lost here.

I added a server but he is not doing stream. Already follow the step-in rcon commands, you can now upload in the ftp, but nothing solves my problem.

I recently swapped the server, the previous run BF1942 in ip 201.20.9.27:14567 and new server is running BF2 in ip 189.126.192.113:16567

I want a help from you.

After you've entered the commands or uploaded the config via FTP and restarted PB, perform the following to ensure the commands are loading correctly.

To verify that all is working , after restarting PB, type pb_sv_uconlist via rcon, the server should give the following response:

PunkBuster Client: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

PunkBuster Client: 1 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub

PunkBuster Client: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

After you've entered the commands or uploaded the config via FTP and restarted PB, perform the following to ensure the commands are loading correctly.

I have followed these steps, but my rcon client does not receive the confirmation, I am using the native client of the game.

I have followed these steps, but my rcon client does not receive the confirmation, I am using the native client of the game.

I'm not familiar with BF series game servers however, the setup is similar. How the in game responds may be different.

You can also verify the commands by viewing the PB logs. Once you've restarted Punkbuster, view the latest log generated and search for this line:

PB UCON Profile added type=1 mask="64.27.21.46" name="pbbanshub"

If this is not listed the PBUcon profile is not getting loaded on Punkbuster startup.

You can also use BF2CC to help set up your server.

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#bf2cc

Is there an empty file called pbucon.use in your server's PB folder?

If not, create an empty text file and save it as pbucon.use (with that extension).

Perhaps (for some reason) the RCON commands didn't go through properly. Uploading only the pbsv.cfg (using FTP) to your server is not enough; pbucon.use needs to be present as well.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

I'm not familiar with BF series game servers however, the setup is similar. How the in game responds may be different.

You can also verify the commands by viewing the PB logs. Once you've restarted Punkbuster, view the latest log generated and search for this line:

If this is not listed the PBUcon profile is not getting loaded on Punkbuster startup.

You can also use BF2CC to help set up your server.

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#bf2cc

This part of the log caught my attention: Unknown Command/Setting: pb_sv_LogSync 0

Apparently it's all right:

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] pb_sv_USessionLimit = 8 (0 to 16)

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] pb_sv_UConTimeout = 300 (60 to 6000)

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] pb_sv_uconmaxsendrate = 16 (1 to 128)

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] PB UCON Profile added type=1 mask="64.27.21.46" name="pbbanshub"

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] Attempting to resolve master1.evenbalance.com

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] Resolved to [66.36.231.175]

[02.23.2009 13:03:42] PunkBuster Server (v1.738 | A1392 C2.150) Enabled

[02.23.2009 13:03:43] Game Version [1.1.2965-797.0]

Is there an empty file called pbucon.use in your server's PB folder?

If not, create an empty text file and save it as pbucon.use (with that extension).

Perhaps (for some reason) the RCON commands didn't go through properly. Uploading only the pbsv.cfg (using FTP) to your server is not enough; pbucon.use needs to be present as well.

There pbucon.use the file, but it is not empty.

There pbucon.use the file, but it is not empty.

Empty will suffice, but if it has content it should work as well, doesn't matter.

Just wanted to double-check.

Edit:

Am I correct in assuming you already have a team account and added the new server to your account control panel?

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

Empty will suffice, but if it has content it should work as well, doesn't matter.

Just wanted to double-check.

Edit:

Am I correct in assuming you already have a team account and added the new server to your account control panel?

Yes, the server is added to my account.

One question, can I add the ip of my computer as a test, because I can run a server here. That this is a problem, is in a datacenter

Checked, checked and everything is right.

My ip not added to my account but make the entire procedure to be had, and ran the command pb_sv_uconlist on my local server and the message was returned:

> pb_sv_uconlist

PunkBuster Server: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

PunkBuster Server: 1 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub

PunkBuster Server: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

Is that the problem is not there? Well typed my ip in Check Streaming Server,and the result is the same:

189.126.192.113:16567 Server was not found

189.58.29.228:16567 Server was not found