punkbuster issued perm. ban

MoonWolf

hello pb staff n adins n all who view this topic,my player name is moonwolf, i have several things to mention here,1st is ive recieved a pb issued perm ban on griffin bfv server. ban was to be a 10 min. ban but somehow pb issued a perm ban on me! even griffin admins are clueless on how pb did this to me,im a 47 yr. old honest player with no intention to hack,just a very good shot in mi-8,wuts goin on here? isthis some new pb thing? mistake or wut? if u peeps banned me with no proof of hacks then u need to unban me immed. im not happy n even typed a trouble ticket to pb n still waitin for a reply, 2nd,bfv hhk server admin claimed i was blockin her[jess wabbitt] fromtakin screen shots of me, n banned me permanently from hhk. im still new to pc n dont even know how to block ss,nor wud i need too, i have nuthin too hide from anyone!ever since i purchased n installed evga 8500gt graphics card is when she accused me of blockin ss,so i tried to cooperate with her but she didnt help me n left me out in cold, hhk ban happened april of 08. since then many players have com on to griffin callin me a hack! this is bs, if anyone knows about vista blockin ss, let me know cuz im sick n tired of bein falsely accused of hackin. i tell peeps if i was hackin pb wud catch me long ago! but they still think im a cheat. please help me resolve this crap n put an end to me gettin a bad rep, thx- moonwolf.

PBBans is not the creator of Punkbuster software, Evenbalance is, so there really isn't anything PBB can do for you.

What's your GUID? And are you sure your banned on all PB-enabled servers?

The black-PBSS issue is a known issue that can have many many causes. All I can advise you is that you make sure you are running the latest available drivers for your card, found at NVIDIA's website.\

Either way, it isn't something that should be banned for, as 9/10 times it is innocent.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

Is this the last 8 of your GUID (aa632311)?

That GUID (at this time) has not been banned by PBBans nor does it appear to have a Evenbalance Global GUID ban.

This appear to be a case of a local server ban. You will need to contact the server admins who run the server to resolve the issue.

If you are looking for some new bfv servers to play on with a nice community and cool admins I could suggest you some-

Edited by GA-PvtJoker

Yeah unfortunately only a few. :(

And I didnt mean to sound rude or contemptuous towards those in my previous posting.

Edited by GA-PvtJoker