Account 6206 is suspended.

Scorpio

a time ago i reactivated the streaming on my server now i noticed that my server wasn't streaming anymore.

When checking my control panel i got the message that my account got suspended. May i inquire why my account is suspended.

server ip is 85.17.223.2:28960

[2008.11.24 19.24.02] Mismatch: IP - '85.17.223.2:28960' SVAR - 'authservername' DBVAL - 'cod4master.activision.com' SrvVAL - 'cod4master.activhsion.com'

[2009.02.22 16.51.06] Mismatch: IP - '85.17.223.2:28960' SVAR - 'authservername' DBVAL - 'cod4master.activision.com' SrvVAL - 'cod4master.activhsion.com'

We don't allow cracked servers and frankly your IP will not be removed from the blacklist.

this is not a cracked server it is a rented server and i don't use cracked server. I'm against cracked servers. i had streaming before. and now it's suddendly cracked. If it is cracked it's not me who made it cracked. It's the first time i get to hear this.

[2008.11.24 19.24.02] Mismatch: IP - '85.17.223.2:28960' SVAR - 'authservername' DBVAL - 'cod4master.activision.com' SrvVAL - 'cod4master.activhsion.com'

[2009.02.22 16.51.06] Mismatch: IP - '85.17.223.2:28960' SVAR - 'authservername' DBVAL - 'cod4master.activision.com' SrvVAL - 'cod4master.activhsion.com'

what does this mean. Is this because he cand find the website from were the server is rented. Because it has been down a few times this week.

Edited by Scorpio

85.17.223.2:28960 will not be removed from our blacklist due to multi cracked deetctions. Due to the number of cracked servers that try to stream we are now suspending accounts that stream them as removing the servers alone wasn't sending the message to admins that we don't accept them.

Cracked servers are modified exe's or bins that change the value of authservername so that cod4 / codwaw can't contact the master server to verify cd keys and therefore called cracked servers.

you know what do what you want. Mayby you can delete my account as well. I had the server streaming to pbbans several months ago and never had trouble. i'll have to cancel my server aswell and lose the 4 months that are paid for the server. thanks alot guys.

you know what do what you want. Mayby you can delete my account as well. I had the server streaming to pbbans several months ago and never had trouble. i'll have to cancel my server aswell and lose the 4 months that are paid for the server. thanks alot guys.

If you did not crack the server then perhaps you should contact your Game Server Provider and not vent your frustrations toward PBBans.

set net_noipx "0"

should that be 0 or 1

// Master servers

set sv_master1 "cod4master.activision.com"

set sv_master2 "cod4authorize.activision.com"

set sv_master3 "cod4master.infinityward.com"

set sv_master3 "cod4update.activision.com"

set sv_master4 "master.gamespy.com:28960"

set sv_master5 "master0.gamespy.com"

set sv_master6 "master1.gamespy.com"

set sv_master7 "clanservers.net"

set sv_gamespy "1"

master servers was misssing, only the first one was in the config

could that have been the problem and can you check

authservername is a read-only cvar and can not be changed without modifiying server files.

We have seen a value of 'cod4master.activhsion.com' many times already.

EDIT:

Found the cracked bin that has it:

Call of Duty 4 v1.7 PRIVATE LINUX SERVER & NO-WAIT PATCH #1 02-07-2008

my appologies you guys are right, the server is cracked and the guys from were i rent my server didn't tell me that. I already confronted them with the problem. I hope the fix it so that the suspension can be undone. (I hope). Or I rent a server somewhere else.

the problem is that i can't acces that part. And the guys from were i rent the server aren't helpfull.

so my solution: cancel that server and look for another company who rent servers.

I'm open for suggestions.

I'm also having a meeting with the staff from the clan later and will make that suggestion to them too. we'll see what happens. I'll post details when i have news later this evening.

Edited by Scorpio

my appologies you guys are right, the server is cracked and the guys from were i rent my server didn't tell me that. I already confronted them with the problem. I hope the fix it so that the suspension can be undone. (I hope). Or I rent a server somewhere else.

Is their no legal standing regarding this, obtaining money by deception is one possible route :unsure:

hmm i should check that, but in my opinion it is obtaining money by deception. i have the server form october last year without knowing it was a cracked server. now i understand why the server isn't public and so cheap. 15 euro for 20 slots, and why i'm not allowed to acces certain parts with ftp. i asked to set it right but never got any response. Another staffmember asked him too and the blocked him on xfire. Do i need to say more?