Question about searching

Plasma_Jet

hello

i am a member of cod4 squad that streams to you guys. great service by the way.

i thought i was registered already but couldnt find my id no password so i created new account.

user to use you guys for americas army.

any how..

i am useing your search function to to background checks on players etc for cod4.

how to i get full access?

suggestion? help hints?

lol

hello

i am a member of cod4 squad that streams to you guys. great service by the way.

i thought i was registered already but couldnt find my id no password so i created new account.

user to use you guys for americas army.

any how..

i am useing your search function to to background checks on players etc for cod4.

how to i get full access?

suggestion? help hints?

lol

Bit of a connundrum here :)

Your original forum account is now banned (this is standard operating procedure for duplicate accounts)

It was created on the 16-April 08 - username cyklone and with the exact IP address with which you are posting from at the moment.

Is this the same IP you game with ?

Thing is, I dont see anything on the MPI relating to you, and if your clan is streaming here and you have played on the streaming server at any time over the last year or so, it should really show some information such as a pbguid etc etc :blink:

Anyways, I digress, you get full access to the MPI when your forum status is upgraded to streaming game admin.

You obtain this upgrade by applying for a team account and streaming a server to PBBans .. or by being added to an existing streaming account by the account master.

A valid pbguid would be required in both instances :)

no never had that gamer tag info i have been plasma jet for years now, i even have it trademarked to an extent.

Your original forum account is now banned (this is standard operating procedure for duplicate accounts)

It was created on the 16-April 08 - username cyklone and with the exact IP address with which you are posting from at the moment.

that is funny. lol check this ip from my home. lol i work for tech support and my company uses a proxy from 2 states, TX, and MI.

i do apologize for any misunderstanding.

i looked thro my emails and couldnt find anything for pbbans, found aasa, and aon, etc

used to be good anti cheat type. :)

WOOT

our server that we run did stop streaming unfortunately and we are in the process of getting it back streaming. it kept our server very clean and player freindly

i thank you for the info and shall get our server back up and added to the app process asap

thank you for fast replies.

:)

I am the head admin with Xtreme Gaming, of which Plasma Jet is a part of. We were streaming and then our server dumped at the data center and we lost our stream because we changed IPs of the server. I went ahead and added the new server IP in my account and am waiting admin approval.

I also went ahead and added him into the server admin through my AccCP and he's awaiting admin approval himself.

Is there anything else I need to go with my server, or just wait on Admin Approval?

Is there anything else I need to go with my server, or just wait on Admin Approval?

If it's the same server and all that changed is the IP, it should resume streaming automatically once it's been approved.

In case it doesn't, I suggest trying the Automated Hub Setup or following the manual steps described in the Hub Streaming Guide.

Everything is good to go. Server is now streaming once again, and Plasma has been approved. I appreciate all the help. Its good to know that theres a place to come to get help when you need it. Thank you