Instant Spawn Settings

SuperTaz

Does anyone know how to set a FFA COD4 server in hardcore mode to allow instant spawn? I do not like having spawn timers and would just like to have an instant spawn instead. Can someone show me the settings for this?

Edited by Sidious

Thank you...Works great. This setting also helps with demos. When the player dies, you dont have to scroll through all the players to get to the player your are recording. It stays locked on that player even when he/she dies and respawns.

Edited by Sidious

This setting also helps with demos. When the player dies, you dont have to scroll through all the players to get to the player you are recording. It stays locked on that player even when he/she dies and respawns.

Thanks for that little bit of information :)

It is not always a desireable setting for servers, depending on what you run, and how you want it run.

I personally run a 3 second respawn time, with push F to spawn on my soft-core 20 slot server, and many like that setting. It becomes about personal choice.

I don't mind scrolling for demo's, btw.

As AcE said. Hardly pinnable material.

I have a 40 slot killhouse server and it is extremely difficult to scroll through everyone without the player in question already dying like 10 times by the time I get to him/her only to have them die again on me within a second. So, with this setting, you go to that person and you will not have to scroll anymore. It will be locked on the player in question, which will make it easier for the demo reviewers.

Even img.beast likes the idea too. lol