i dont get it

Krome7

Im a admin in the clan Angels of Death. I own our server. We used to stream with you guys before our server provider changed the network. My wifes account name was nightwing, she was learning all about this stuff. Now her account is suspended after the ip change. We want to stream again. I tried to apply myself. But ppbans wont accept it cause you dont have access to out site and forums because its not open to the pulic as far as with out logging in just like this site. We were good enough before the ip change to stream. I would like to know how to get my wifes account reinstated. She was much more interested in doing this stuff and dealing with hackers than me. Im 48 yrs old and I have a real job. We are providing a server for our clan, through a server provider, so the kids in our clan can have a safe place to play. Please help me figure this out

Are these the existing team details? If so, Rogue_ASSA$IN is the head of the team.

Team: =XVS=Clan (=XVS=)

Account ID: 5424

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 0)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

User List

Rogue_ASSA$IN (113877)

Nightwing (132753)

Helpful Links:

Account Management

CVAR / MD5 Scans (Setup and Use)

PBBans Hub Flags

Master Player Index

Automated Hub Setup

Not Streaming Fix

5424a.png

Yes thats it. but we cant seem to get in touch with Rogue. Hes the one whos been helping us, and got us streaming the first time

Are these the existing team details? If so, Rogue_ASSA$IN is the head of the team.

Team: =XVS=Clan (=XVS=)

Account ID: 5424

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 0)

Server List

User List

Rogue_ASSA$IN (113877)

Nightwing (132753)

Helpful Links:

Account Management

CVAR / MD5 Scans (Setup and Use)

PBBans Hub Flags

Master Player Index

Automated Hub Setup

Not Streaming Fix

5424a.png

Here is the problem. That account belongs to rogue whether hes here or not, your wife is suspended on that account because of rougue (he did it) and of course you are starting a new clan so the names do not match. That account will stay with the account master (rouge) even though he is not active. we can remove you wife from the account no problem but it will not be handed over to you.

Now regarding your app, it does not take that many permissions to open up a forum so its VIEWABLE by the public (without registering, were not looking to post without registering) and were not telling you to open up your clan sections either, just parts of your forum so we can see that you are a little active and plan to stay around for a while. If I registered on every site applied for a TA here I would be registering on 200+ sites a week. Its a requirement and its not that hard to fix...

-Dan

When I change the controls on our site, You don't have to log in, but to see the forums you must be logged in. You can see a lot though, members list and a bunch of other things. I have no way to set and option so the public could see our forums. It must be something with spruz. The only thing I could do is give you my site loggin, then you can see everything you need to.

Here is the problem. That account belongs to rogue whether hes here or not, your wife is suspended on that account because of rougue (he did it) and of course you are starting a new clan so the names do not match. That account will stay with the account master (rouge) even though he is not active. we can remove you wife from the account no problem but it will not be handed over to you.

Now regarding your app, it does not take that many permissions to open up a forum so its VIEWABLE by the public (without registering, were not looking to post without registering) and were not telling you to open up your clan sections either, just parts of your forum so we can see that you are a little active and plan to stay around for a while. If I registered on every site applied for a TA here I would be registering on 200+ sites a week. Its a requirement and its not that hard to fix...

-Dan

Edited by Krome7

but to see the forums you must be logged in.

If we were to register on every forum to validate accounts.....would be a nightmare to control ;)

Now when you guys say, You want to see our forums, Does that mean, our site front page? and where there are options to see our members list? There are all kinds of options there for seeing how active we are. Now, our actual forums where we talk about everything you have to be logged in with an approved account. Just like you guys. If the forums are open to anybody you get all manner of rif raf in there typing all manner of filth. Any idiot can come in and muck up our site. I can unlock our front page and you can see a lot. But nobody leaves the front door to there house unlocked anymore.

Forums usually have their own administration panel with their own set of permissions. Have a hunt round. It should be possible to make a small section viewable.

I still do not see a link to your site. My forums are viewable by all but no one can post without registering. I suggest maybe doing that. Your team members list has to be viewable by admins in order for your server to become streaming. If you are running PHbb or Nuke this is an easy change from your admin panel. If you need help pm me I can help you make this minor change in order to gain streaming status here again.

PBBans has publically viewable forums as well ;)

My forums are viewable also. But posting is only done by registered users. Put the wife on this problem. If she can't fix it, its the free forums your using. But that would surprises me. Because they want all those advertisements to be seen in the forums. :P

Thanks for all your help guys . I found the forum options I need. They were right under my nose. I will reapply and try again . Thanks

My forums are viewable also. But posting is only done by registered users. Put the wife on this problem. If she can't fix it, its the free forums your using. But that would surprises me. Because they want all those advertisements to be seen in the forums. :P

Thanks for all your help guys . I found the forum options I need. They were right under my nose. I will reapply and try again . Thanks

Web site looks good. But it lacks one thing. One of those sexy PBBans banners on the homepage. Listing how many servers are streaming, and the latest bans. :P