Cracked Servers (cod series)

Selbie

hi all,

i have a suggestion, to stop players who play *cracked*.

what if PBbans.com uses a server search tool to ban all cracked server.

like this server

HiGeekzZ - toujane - s&d rifles - cracked

79.99.24.21:28960

or does PB bans doens't ban server ip's who use cracked binaries?

Greets,

Selbie

Our site developer periodically scans for cracked servers (streaming to PBBans) and provides a report. The servers and the owning Team Account are then dealt with by other PBBans Staff.

PBBans are in no way officially related to Evenbalance, the creators of Punkbuster.

Only they have the ability to 'shut down' cracked servers, which they have done in the past, but seem to have ceased.

hi,

i know about cracked streamed server, but i was talking about non streamed servers.

or do PBbans only ban streamed servers?

Greets,

Selbie

We periodically check servers that stream to us for cracked binaries, when found the servers are blacklisted and the team account master has to contact us and request a removal.

If the same server is found a second time to be cracked, it is added to the blacklist and the team account suspended for 4 weeks.

If the same server is found a third time the server is added to the blacklist and the team account suspended permanently.

PBBans is not responsible for servers that do not stream to PBBans :) but we do like to keep our own house in order.