NoBS Streaming

Major Chachi

This *has* been discussed with other staffmembers and the decision stands.

Even that was a courtesy of sorts, as Duality has every right to make these decisions as an accounts & streaming admin on his own.

I am not justifying myself to you any further.

PsB gave you exactly the same answer as far as I am aware - so I guess you are pretty stuck for options now, hence the fact that you are still arguing this.

Actions have consequences. As a result of your actions, you are now encountering the consequences. The consequence is you not streaming here.

Your posting rights will not be removed. There is no reason for anyone to remove them, as this conversation is still being conducted in a mature manner.

It's one thing to run cracked servers but to provide a way to bypass Server IP bans is another and is the reason I voted never to allow nobs to use our services.

"NoBS > PB, Network & Ban Section > Check here if you are having key code, or PB & Ban\UnBan issues. > WARNING: This Server is BANNED by PunkBuster *FIX*"

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:A9B_6s...lient=firefox-a

No trust at all.

Just give up already jesus. Duality has gave his decision and so has the entire staff.

Jesus will never give up. I guess staff members can use coarse language, but when a NoBS member gets angry and is vulgar, we are not allowed to stream.

That actually offends me, but I will not hold it against you.

We are actually coming to you for advise and all you say is we're not streaming for you. That is not our question anymore, if you are following the plethora of threads

Jesus will never give up. I guess staff members can use coarse language, but when a NoBS member gets angry and is vulgar, we are not allowed to stream.

That actually offends me, but I will not hold it against you.

We are actually coming to you for advise and all you say is we're not streaming for you. That is not our question anymore, if you are following the plethora of threads

Oh I hope that someone over the "internet" would not hold anything against me. You tried to use cracked servers and you got caught, and you wonder why the staff here wont allow you. :rolleyes: Hell even PsB wouldn't take you in, pull your pants up and move on.

If your question is not about streaming then what? All I see is people who refuse to give up and think that "Oh lemme get a new clan name and server, and you'll let us back right?" You knew what you guys we're doing when you attempted this, don't act like the innocent party here. PBBans has every right to deny you and your cheating ways.

Actually, Piggy ain't a staff member ;)

Personally, I wouldn't let you stream either.

Hello, i'm NoBS|vonDuTch, i'm part of this clan for almost 2 years, i'm an administrator, and i know there where some issues in the past with words flying arround! i'm just replying to say that we are sorry for what has happend in the past, but i'm also asking for a second chance, pls give us another chance, we are changed as a clan, turned 100% legit in a day, theres no more cracked info to be found nor are we wanted to be associated with it. just asking to stream us, cus we want to play TWL.

Hello, i'm NoBS|vonDuTch, i'm part of this clan for almost 2 years, i'm an administrator, and i know there where some issues in the past with words flying arround! i'm just replying to say that we are sorry for what has happend in the past, but i'm also asking for a second chance, pls give us another chance, we are changed as a clan, turned 100% legit in a day, theres no more cracked info to be found nor are we wanted to be associated with it. just asking to stream us, cus we want to play TWL.

It's true. They know this and have had this pounded through their head. It's sad that multiple members from BOTH sides have to come here and post.

We want a second chance. I guess you don't give them. Disappointing.....

It's true. They know this and have had this pounded through their head. It's sad that multiple members from BOTH sides have to come here and post.

Your the only disappointing thing here.....

Your the only disappointing thing here.....

rofl

Again, grudges flow strong here ehy?

Second Chance?

As strong as your inability to read apparently.

Ok, we will take what you have given us and leave.

May God Bless you and I mean that in the true meaning.

Peace

No streaming, no second chances.

My decision stands. If you want confirmation of this decision then please feel free to contact our founder and head administrator RodeoBob - who will gladly re-iterate the same decision I have posted here time and time again. Or, feel free to contact any other member of staff listed on this site. They will also gladly re-iterate my decision for you as many times as is required for it to sink in.

Thread closed.

p.s. Your accounts still have posting rights of course, but I would appreciate it if you did not give me a reason to take those rights away by posting any more regarding this matter. I would prefer to be able to draw this to a close without any staff member having to take any more action.

Final Thought:

Yes, we've heard this over and over from multiple members of the NoBS clan.

Because we are not offering the NoBS clan the opportunity to stream with PBBans you find us disappointing?

Because we are not quick to trust your word the NoBS clan is no longer running cracked servers you find us disappointing?

It appears this clan has been running cracked servers since it was conceived. Now after years of running cracked server and finding/teaching ways to bypass bans on cracked servers you go clean for maybe a few months? Everyone is simply suppose to trust this is the truth? Has the NoBS clan honestly dropped every single cracked server and has no involvement with any cracked server?

You cannot wipe years of actions away in a matter of days, months, etc. Actions can speak louder than words. Do not expect an instant turn around from other gamers or us through simple 'lip service'. It will take much, much more to gain the trust of the community, the trust of PBBans.