NoBS Streaming

Major Chachi

We are totally a legit clan. We no longer are cracked nor associate with any other cracked servers. We sold our cracked servers. We have 4 pub servers and 1 match.

Our 174.34.172.196:28969 match server is blacklisted. I cannot put in another application because of this. I would like for our LEGIT server to be taken off the black list.

Like I said before, we are 100% legit and need you to stream for us so we can pay in the TWL ladders.

I have reviewed your case and decided that NoBs as a clan may not stream to this organisation now, or at any point in the future.

When the original decision was made to deny NoBs streaming, it was met with much anger from members of your organisation. This resulted in numerous threads on these forums, one of which was created just to insult the staff who work here.

You may have sold your cracked servers on, but I do not see any reason to believe that NoBs has changed their attitudes towards us or cracked servers. When the original issue came to light, forum posts were found on your site trumpeting how NoBs had found a way to avoid the errors and resulting (deliberate) lag that comes from playing on a cracked server.

As a result of all this, I have made the decision that you may not under any circumstances stream to this organisation. There are several streaming organisations out there, so please feel free to look elsewhere.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

You guys just don't get it.

We have changed. Did you know that people can actually change, well, NoBS is an organization that has changed their ways. We sold our cracked servers and are not getting them back after you start streaming for us. We are not dickheads like you say.

Our members got angry, because TWL is pretty much one of the only leagues out there (FGL and CAL got bought out, which I am sure you guys know). TWL requires YOU to stream for us.

Ok, so you say ppl in our clan were gloating about bypassing you, whooptydo. I was not around, so I cannot confirm that, but I do know that the dicks are gone, and we just wanna play!

Give us a second chance. TWL did, why not your organization?

forum posts were found on your site trumpeting how NoBs had found a way to avoid the errors

Ok, so you say ppl in our clan were gloating about bypassing you, whooptydo.

The items were on your forums.....why are you saying it as if we presumed they were posted.....you should know.

How long have you been with the group?

I have been at NoBS since October of 2008. I know it's not long, but I am in charge of setting up our TWL stuff :)

I believe you, just because there isn't proof doesn't mean it's true or false. I am just saying, we cleaned our forums lately because we are no longer a cracked clan.

You guys are the only ones who can stream PBBans, am I correct? Then we can no longer play in TWL with our server. We need you guys to stream for a Legit clan, I am sorry my clan mates were rude to you, that was uncalled for. I wish to extend to you an apology and ask for a second chance.

We are legit, wiser, better, and wanna compete in TWL.

What else will it take for you guys to stream to our server?

EDIT: I have been looking through your forums with topics pertaining to NoBS.

I found that all your replies are the same. "We do not support the streaming of cracked servers or from teams that suggest ways to bypass PB Server Bans"

We no longer are cracked and do not bypass PB Server Bans. We are totally legit and are running on Legit servers. We own no cracked server nor associate ourselves with any.

Edited by Major Chachi

I believe the accounts staff have already answered your question and this issue is resolved. You may not stream here, ever! Sorry.

"Denied. We do not allow cracked servers nor clans that actively promote ways to bypass PB server bans." -- Maydax

again, we are not cracked nor are actively promoting cracked servers.

Do not say you are sorry, because you really are not.

"There are several streaming organisations out there, so please feel free to look elsewhere."

What other organizations stream what you guys do?

Thanks (I really mean it)

Edited by Major Chachi

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89637

http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?P...&board=98.0

The guy who saw fit to vent his feelings on these forums appears to still be in your clan.

TWL requires YOU to stream for us.

TWL do not require us to do anything. They use our tools that we provide for them. You are expected to meet our criteria for streaming and obtain a team account - which you did not, and thanks to the actions of other clan members, still do not.

Streaming is a privilege, not a right - which a lot of people are all too quick to forget. We are under no obligations to provide streaming to any particular group or person.

Other streaming organisations include AON, GGC, GV etc. I do not know which ones TWL accept, I am not familiar with their rules and operating procedures.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89637

http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?P...&board=98.0

The guy who saw fit to vent his feelings on these forums appears to still be in your clan.

TWL do not require us to do anything. They use our tools that we provide for them. You are expected to meet our criteria for streaming and obtain a team account - which you did not, and thanks to the actions of other clan members, still do not.

Streaming is a privilege, not a right - which a lot of people are all too quick to forget.

Other streaming organisations include AON, GGC, GV etc. I do not know which ones TWL accept, I am not familiar with their rules and operating procedures.

I know this is not a right, I never said that; I understand perfectly.

TWL requires your streaming to their team's servers, sorry to mislead you.

Can you please un-black list us, so I can put in another application. I KNOW we "meet criteria for streaming and obtain a team account" We do not associate ourselves with any cracked servers, nor do we have any. We do not bypass PB in any way now. We have changed.

EDIT: If I am wrong please correct me, but we meet all the criteria you stated in our many denied apps.

We sold our cracked servers and had a NoBS independence day. We signed a declaration and listed all the problems being cracked gave us, like the US DoI (Declaration of Independence).

Please reconsider my request. I hope I have been a better representation of NoBS.

EDIT2: Thanks for not locking the thread so quickly this time :) ....seriously, thanks.

"I love what I do and I do it for free. All I ask is that you be polite and courteous. Then, you will find that I am quite prepared to go the extra mile to help out you and your clan." -- Duality

I have shown you guys respect. I understand this is a privilege not a right.

I understand my clan mates have been rude to you in the past, I am sorry for that, but I am not them.

I would like to take you up and going the extra mile to help out my clan.

I would like for PBBans to help us out. The past is the past and I know it is easy to say when we are the wrong doers, but please give NoBS another chance. I am not BSing you, I promise.

I hate repeating myself, but if it helps, NoBS is not a cracked clan anymore, we are totally legit with totally legit servers. We sold our our other servers and have learned that being cracked sucks and is VERY limiting. We have full respect for the rules, your rules included. I don't want to go through anyone else, I think you guys are good at doing what you do! I only wish we could forget the past and look at the present :)

Edited by Major Chachi

You are getting the feeling that you are constantly repeating yourself, "We are no longer a cracked server clan!" We also feel as if we are repeating ourselves.

Streaming is a privilege, not a right

Lets expand a bit on that statement.

Streaming to PBBans is also based on trust. There have been many clans which have lost their streaming privileges because of statements and or actions which have been deemed 'untrustworthy'. Trust is something the NOBS clan does not have at this time. If we do not feel you (the NOBS clan) cannot be trusted then we cannot allow the utilization of our services.

I can understand your desire to amend for past actions however, it will take more than just a single day of posts to earn our trust.

Best Regards

You are getting the feeling that you are constantly repeating yourself, "We are no longer a cracked server clan!" We also feel as if we are repeating ourselves.

Lets expand a bit on that statement.

Streaming to PBBans is also based on trust. There have been many clans which have lost their streaming privileges because of statements and or actions which have been deemed 'untrustworthy'. Trust is something the NOBS clan does not have at this time. If we do not feel you (the NOBS clan) cannot be trusted then we cannot allow the utilization of our services.

I can understand your desire to amend for past actions however, it will take more than just a single day of posts to earn our trust.

Best Regards

It gets really kissing someones butt. What will it take? We have been trying more than one day to get streamed. Back in May, Werth was asking questions about going legit, totally switching clans, etc. ALLLLLL you guys said was, we do not stream for cracked servers nor for clans who actively associate themselves with bypassing PB in any way.

We are no longer that clan!

We worked REALLY hard to become legit and we now we are.

I was reading other threads about servers being unblack listed and you guys had no problem, after they proved they were legit. I realize your whole trust philosophy, but please reconsider my request.

I have reviewed your case and decided that NoBs as a clan may not stream to this organisation now, or at any point in the future.

When the original decision was made to deny NoBs streaming, it was met with much anger from members of your organisation. This resulted in numerous threads on these forums, one of which was created just to insult the staff who work here.

You may have sold your cracked servers on, but I do not see any reason to believe that NoBs has changed their attitudes towards us or cracked servers. When the original issue came to light, forum posts were found on your site trumpeting how NoBs had found a way to avoid the errors and resulting (deliberate) lag that comes from playing on a cracked server.

As a result of all this, I have made the decision that you may not under any circumstances stream to this organisation. There are several streaming organisations out there, so please feel free to look elsewhere.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

maybe if you read that again (duality's post) you will understand. HE is the law around here (LMAO i read your profile page). So let's see.

"

The 10 Commandments of dealing with Duality:

1. Be polite. Nothing ticks me off more than PMs demanding something. :)
  2. If you swear at me, I will not-reactivate your account. <_<
  3. If you threaten me, I will not re-activate your account. <_<
  4. I get a lot of nasty PMs. Yours won't affect me either. :rolleyes:
  5. Don't threaten to "go to the higher powers". As far as you are concerned, I am the higher power. :lol:
  6. I simple "thankyou" goes a long way. :)
  7. I am not affiliated with any clan. I don't have favourites either. <_<
  8. I don't like arrogance. I don't care if your clan is numero uno on every league out there - you get the same treatment as everyone else. <_<
  9. I am a very cynical person. Don't expect me to believe your heartfelt stories of how "your brother did it". :lol:
  10. Take this list as the tongue-in-cheek joke it is supposed to be."

May this enlighten you?

Basically, (before an admin goes full out on you for not understanding and you resulting in another banned member from your clan) Don't try to get yourself out of this. Read # 9 and replace the "brother did it" with "my clan mates screwed us over thus we cannot stream here"

You guys should be used to the crap given...

Do you guys just wither at some off-color remark?

I don't cuss and I try to be polite. I was raised like that and I try to remain that way.

Maybe you should read the real Ten Commandments :P

I am asking you look at our legit servers and un black list

this isn't about your cracked servers...maybe you should read the posts again...it's about your ATTITUDE not the SERVERS.....

Major Chachi,

Before this thread turns into a tit for tat flaming.....I will reevaluate your issue and discuss it with the Staff in private.

We will see where it goes from here.

this isn't about your cracked servers...maybe you should read the posts again...it's about your ATTITUDE not the SERVERS.....

Like I said, are you guys just going to fall over on a couple off-color comments?

I truly am sorry for their rudeness, but come on.

I know they were immature.

I will be patient and come back to see if you guys change your mind.

Thanks

Major Chachi,

Before this thread turns into a tit for tat flaming.....I will reevaluate your issue and discuss it with the Staff in private.

We will see where it goes from here.

Thanks so much dude!

I will wait :)

sorry to triple post :P I cannot edit....dunno why

TWL was sooo close to streaming for us, but they see you guys blacklisted our legit server, which we worked so hard towards, and now they will not stream for us either.

I know you guys are mainly pissed with NoBS's past attitude and immaturity.

I also know you are "discussing this in private" but I just want to let you know, your blacklist works well, congrats :) serious though :P

we would really like to play competitively again :)

I just wanted to make sure the other admin, and members of PBBans were made aware of this situation.

I have been speaking with Duality and feel as if I am speaking to a brick wall. Also posting in hopes to gain some support from the members here. I would appreciate if some admin/mods could also talk with Duality. I have done nothing to disrespect him or any other admin here. I however feel my posting rights will soon be removed, when all I was doing was getting everyone on the same page here.

Duality,

Let me first start off my introducing myself, im smitty1258 the owner/admin of NoBS Clan. I started and built this clan with the help of others. The clan was always ran from the motto "No Bullshit", and I have always let the clan members decide the path the clan would take. For about the last 3-5 months a large percentage of the clan has wanted to go legit. Which was fine be me as long as it was what the clan wanted. We kicked around many ideas, from killing the clan and starting fresh, to continuing with the same name, and killing the cracked servers, to creating a competition team, etc...

It took us along time, and no one could really agree on what would be the best way. So I took it upon myself to help the clan along. I simply put the servers up for sale. Killed anything that linked us to a cracked clan and put up and started hosting about 9 legit servers. All in the time span of about 24 hours. I also removed some members that apposed going legit and stated they would never buy a key to play. I felt that changing our clan name, website, etc.. would be useless because we would still be the same members, so it made no sense. I personally own cod2,4,5 and will 6 once it comes out, and most the members of the clan own 1 if not all the games themselves. The clan has undergone some major changes, and is headed in a new direction. Most of us felt we had reached as far as we could go with being cracked, and wanted to expand and grow larger. So here we are.

I'd Like to cover off a few points from this thread.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95331

We are trying to stream our cod2, and cod4 servers for TWL matches, which we actively participate in weekly.

I do recall when you originally denied us access to stream, and rightfully so we were at that time a cracked clan. I also know that some members were upset by this, and I cant tell you what they would have posted here, but that is beyond my control, your control and beyond the clan as a whole control. You cannot control all of your fellow pbban admin 100% of the time either. Its just something that happened, and I apologize if it gave off the wrong message and caused you or your admin extra work in removing the thread or threads.

When the original issue came to light, forum posts were found on your site trumpeting how NoBs had found a way to avoid the errors and resulting (deliberate) lag that comes from playing on a cracked server.

This solution to this issue was created long ago by one of our old members and nsane from another clan, and holds no ground now that we are no longer using, or spreading the fix. A few smart guys came up with something that worked. We no longer use or endorse using it.End of story.

I am at a loss as to what you guys are looking for from us. If you could please tell me how we can solve this problem that would be great.

Do we need to create a new clan?

Change our clan name?

Change our match server IP?

Change our tags?

What needs to be done in order for us to become streaming?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

-Smitty

I will also be sending a PM to the other admin involved in the topic discussion just so that we are all on the same page.

It is not going to happen I'm afraid - your clan's past actions and reputation mean that you will not be able to stream here now or at any time in the future. I made the decision to deny your group streaming and that decision was then upheld at discussions with other staff members.

Feel free to try streaming to another organisation.

Best of luck in your future endeavours,

PBBans|Duality

Accounts & Streaming Administrator

Ok, So it seems you are basing your decision on our clan and its reputation. So would creating a new clan solve this problem and enable us to become streaming? If you could please answer these questions to the best of your ability It would be appreciated.

Do we need to create a new clan?

Change our clan name?

Change our match server IP?

Change our tags?

What needs to be done in order for us to become streaming?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

-Smitty

I am basing the decision around the fact that neither I nor any other staff member have any trust for you or any member of your clan.

There will be no way you can become streaming - it is simply not going to happen. Simply changing your name/server IP/whatever to bypass our checks will not work - we have safeguards in place to prevent that from happening and all streaming clans are subject to random and regular audits. Any attempt to stream to us from you or your membership will be met with a full site ban.

That is my final decision on the matter.

Regards,

PBBans|Duality

Accounts & Streaming Administrato

I find it hard to believe that the entire PBBans staff is in agreement on this it seems as if one man has to much power under his mouse. I say this because it certainly appears this way.

That is my final decision on the matter.
Maybe you didnt understand what I had typed or was requesting. We are not trying to bypass your checks. I am asking what needs to be done to be approved. I personally have done nothing to PBBans or you. If 1 or 2 of the clans members ruffled your feathers, once again I apologize and can assure it will not happen again.

So what happens if most of the members end up leaving and starting a new clan, will you deny them to because they used to be associated with NoBS clan? I find it very humorous that we are coming up against such opposition. We have cleared our name, have cleared our cracked servers, and have removed anyone not willing to go along with us. And yet, you seem to be stuck in the past. I will ask once more for you to help me with this matter. Give me a month to prove to you, that we are a changed clan, and that we have cleared ourselves of the cracked servers, etc..... After that time period, you can re-evaluate the circumstances and we can then begin streaming, and I would invite you to audit us monthly if need be.

I know this can be done, there a numerous clans you guys are streaming for that either A) used to be cracked, and are now legit or B) still are cracked, and just hide it pretty well. I will not name names, because well, as you stated, thats your job with your random checks and measures.

Thank you,

Smitty

Edited by smitty1258