need help

HardK

hey guys i had one of my pb admins banned today i kicked him out of the clan and i came to erase his pb admin account and i cant login to do it it says account suspended can someone help please

thanks guys sry about this this is the last thing i wanted to see is a senior member of my clan doing this its unexceptable i hope this is a lesson for others i obviously dont agree with hacks seeing we have 4 streaming servers i guess its bound to happen when you have a 100 person clan thanks again for fixing the problem

Happens all the time, the important part is how you deal with it. :)

It's especially difficuilt if the player is a senior member and a friend.

Zero tolerance for anything cheat related and players know exactly were they stand right from the off.

yeah i agree he knew how i felt about cheating ive said no to many people that have applied that where on the MBI after i checked there ip when they applied kinda shitty played with him for like 4 years and never had a problem till today but shit happens thanks again for your guys help

Quick question.

We found out that he reformat it his computer. Forgot to save his rank. And used a 55 level up.

Would this level up produce the VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 79495. Or was there something else in the download?????????

Quick question.

We found out that he reformat it his computer. Forgot to save his rank. And used a 55 level up.

Would this level up produce the VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 79495. Or was there something else in the download?????????

It's possible, but only Evenbalance knows exactly what triggers their violation and they don't share that information.