Why is he still banned?

Donkiepunchjr

Hi I'm a friend of cletus11 who was banned by a demo. I'm wondering what kinda hack he was using and if you can provide me proof. I'm just very curious.

Cause I'm sure from your Terms of Service you are required to post it somewhere.

Edited by Donkiepunchjr

He was banned for using a cheat during gameplay and was caught by the server admin via demo.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-bfe62af0-vb136919.html

After reviewing the demo, I see that a cheat was in use during gameplay. However, I am not a ban manager. But, it is very obvious that a cheat was in use.

With that being said, the ban is valid and will not be removed.

There is no proof of him hacking? Thats him simply playing on a crowded map I mean people like this

are still playing when they are blatantly hacking. I mean use your brain in cod4 you can shoot through walls and if you have uav you can see where people are at and there are certain skills to allow you to shoot through them. I mean just think about it. There is no aimbot, he isnt toggling or rotating his barrel i mean he misses lots of shots and gets killed a lot.

this whole thing makes no sense you would need to be Helen Keller to think this guy was a hack

Edited by Donkiepunchjr

#1 - Look at the recoil on the RPD, do you EVER recall the RPD having that kind of recoil? Even if he had grip, it's pretty obvious that there's no recoil.

#2 - This is on a Hardcore server. The UAV isn't up all the time.

#3 - While it is true that you can shoot through walls, this guy knows EXACTLY where to shoot and exactly where people are, rather than guessing spots.

Oh and yes, I recorded this demo also.

you would need to be Helen Keller to think this guy was'nt hacking
Edited by .hack//Azure Kite

There is no proof of him hacking? Thats him simply playing on a crowded map I mean people like this
are still playing when they are blatantly hacking. I mean use your brain in cod4 you can shoot through walls and if you have uav you can see where people are at and there are certain skills to allow you to shoot through them. I mean just think about it. There is no aimbot, he isnt toggling or rotating his barrel i mean he misses lots of shots and gets killed a lot.

this whole thing makes no sense you would need to be Helen Keller to think this guy was a hack

The demo clearly shows a wallhack and no recoil in use. You can see him clearly following players through the walls and getting each player without any problem. Plus, like AzureKite said, a normal RPD does have recoil where it kicks up in the air. This guy's RPD, did not do that. Even with a grip, you would still have kick. This did not have that. So, get your facts straight.

He is caught by demo for wallhack and no recoil. The ban remains on the MBI. There is no doubt with this demo.

Have a nice day! :)

The player concerned has gone through the appeals procedure and the demo was reviewed again as part of that procedure.

If he has a complaint he can post it up in the restricted users section of the forum (this is the one forum section he has access to)

Having looked at the demo myself I would say it probably would be a waste of time.

What really is a complete waste of everyones time, is some random player posting on these forums on behalf of a "friend".

btw, if ever we need a demo reviewer for cod4 dont bother applying :P

use your brain

You should take your own advice, and while you're at it ask him why he's a member of multiple hack sites :rolleyes:

So much FAIL today.

You guys must not play cod4 or if you do your no good. To the dude with the no recoil talk he could have some kind of macro to prevent recoil by pulling the gun down after every shot. Why wouldnt UAV be up all the time every people keep getting 3 kills, back to me thinking you guys have never played the game. Then you say it obvious he has a wall hack? Are you seeing something that I am not? He isn't even toggling or anything. IF you watch carefully you can we he shoots in the same spots over and over and over again cause that's where people hide. You see sometimes he shoots thinking someone is there and moves away and then realizes he was shooting someone. Like how about you go out and catch real hackers.

You should take your own advice, and while you're at it ask him why he's a member of multiple hack sites :rolleyes:

So much FAIL today.

People who say that are bad at video games.

I have 3 COD4 servers, 1 COD5 server and 1 COD2 server. I know what each game is and is not capable of. Do not come on here and talk like we know nothing about COD4. I am a very respectable COD4 admin with my server within the 99th percentile of activity.

The demo you are referring to has been reviewed many times by multiple members of this site and they all came to the same conclusion. He is using a no recoil and wallhack cheat.

And when you say this:

Like how about you go out and catch real hackers.

It just shows you have no damn clue how our system works.

It's time this thread is closed because you are :deadhorse: .

Have a nice day!