Please help admin

ACrOsS

hello, today i was going to play CoD4 with my m8s in an uk server (as i do daily) and suddenly as i enter the server... BAM! "PRIOR KICK BAN DICISION BY ADMIN USER, please visit pbbans.com for more information" (something like this ) and im like wtf ?_? so i came here puted my CoD4 guid and there was my guid banned by pbhack so i went WWWWTTTTFFFFFFF ???_??? the banned ip is from america and im from portugal and also i never play hardcore servers i realy hate hardcore, so how can this be? heres the id from the ban 100611 and my guid = e6cd57c73186688e5a6a8c8c0edfa98f if you need me to prove this guid is mine just reply and il send any information you need (local net ip, computer ip, etc).

thank you for your time and please reply i dont want to be called hacker T_T i hate hackers so i would start to hate my self if people would start calling me that

The pbguid (which is a 32 digit hexadecimal hash of the game cd key) is banned for VIOLATION (PB HACK) 132056

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0edfa98f-vb100611.html

The game cd key (from which the pbguid is derived) has been used in 3 different countries USA/Belgium/Portugal.

The violation was raised by the player from the USA, thats why you have a member forum account.

Our policy is to give cheaters nothing, and that extends to a full member forum account.

The ban has never been appealed and if it is, we will only accept an appeal from the player that raised the violation.

**moved to correct forum section**

so the only way is to buy a new game????? TTTTT____TTTTT

im not rich you know? i cant be always buying a new game because off stupid hackers

(p.s: i just registered in this forum to ask for your help i dindt have any other member acount)

Your cd-key was compromised. That is not our fault. What you download to your computer and what that allows is entirely on you. Albeit a key-logger, etc, not our problem.

You were given the help you needed, what you choose to do with it is your problem. Sounds harsh, yes, but welcome to the world of zero-tolerance, and anti-cheat, when it comes to a privately run anti-cheat group.

RW

so the only way is to buy a new game????? TTTTT____TTTTT

im not rich you know? i cant be always buying a new game because off stupid hackers

(p.s: i just registered in this forum to ask for your help i dindt have any other member acount)

You have a forum member account Bro.

If it was you that raised the bannable violation you would not have a full forum member account, but a severely restricted forum account.

The game cd key was first used on a PBBans streaming server by a player from the USA on Aug 08, 2008 and it was this player that raised the bannable violation.

Were did you buy your game cd from ?