taking a break

HSMagnet

my community has decided to shutdown our servers.

we will be waiting to see what games come along that are community/admin friendly. we cannot justify paying for servers that our own members do not want to play on.

i will personally be throttling back on my involvement outside GoBlinARMY.

RL issues demanding my attention and my frustration with the direction the last few games have taken made me realize i need to step back

so, i will see y'all in the public section for a while ;)

I hear where your comming from. You tried to help alot of people here, and am sure many appreciated your efforts. Hope to see you back asap.

my community has decided to shutdown our servers.

we will be waiting to see what games come along that are community/admin friendly. we cannot justify paying for servers that our own members do not want to play on.

i will personally be throttling back on my involvement outside GoBlinARMY.

RL issues demanding my attention and my frustration with the direction the last few games have taken made me realize i need to step back

so, i will see y'all in the public section for a while ;)

On the plus side, this means I won't be around to cause trouble in SGA areas. haha.

I am afraid I will be right there with you the way things are. Sadly; we have been running Steam servers for various games these days and don't have issues filling them. Sure we run into the occasional fool but overall those that frequent the servers have been great and deal with the occasional jerk. The last few games we have hoped to host and create a good gaming environment have been nothing but a disappointment to say the least. From my standpoint the player-base at large is a totally different breed than when we started. Call it evolution or whatever you like but it is nothing like it used to be. I like to be a part of the SGA community as it gives a lot of insight in day to day things and operations. Still I can see where there has been a divide and we old players are steadily heading out to deal with other issues not related to gaming. A break? Not sure on that for us. It may be more permanent than that but that is the way it is.