Call of Duty Black Ops Server Rentals

Live

For a limited time we're introducing the Call of Duty Black Ops Pre-Order Bonanza! From now through August 31st, we're offering Call of Duty Black Ops at $.75 per slot plus 5% off for a quarterly order, 10% off semi-annually, 15% off annually, 20% biennially, and 25% trienially. On top of this we're also offering an additional 10% any order placed for semi-annually or longer using coupon code "codbo" without the quotes. This means you could order a 32 slot server for a year at the unbelievable price of only $220.32 which is only $.57 per slot then!!! Free 10 slot TS3 and webhosting are still included as well!

Dedicated servers, mod tools, console, and numerous other facts have been presented and with this we're proud to say this will be the game of the year!

Get your in order now to capitalize and to ensure your up and running on release with the best hardware, best prices, and best support!

The Pre-Order can be found here, http://billing.lowpinggameservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=476

Thanks,

Low Ping Game Servers

Your BC2 server & service has good, so was planning on ordering CODBO from you anyway. But, I've never done a server pre-order, so I have a few questions.

1 ) Are pre-orders pre-paid, or is payment due, say a week or so, before when the servers go live?

2 ) What is the refund policy? This special runs through Aug 31st. But the public release of MP information isn't going to be released till Sept 1. Would be nice to have the offer extended past the 1st, so we have a better idea of what we are ordering.

Lets say that they pull another DICE/BC2, and its obvious they have released another unfinished title, to meet an unrealistic deadline, or "promised features" get cut from the final product... I'd hate to be married to something that I could not get out of, should the manafacture lay another egg.

3 ) Is the slot price good "for the life of the server"? Say someone gets a 32 slot server on release (or whatever the slot limit is) but after a few months they increase the slot limit. Can we add additional slots without penalty?

• Upvote 1

Your BC2 server & service has good, so was planning on ordering CODBO from you anyway. But, I've never done a server pre-order, so I have a few questions.

1 ) Are pre-orders pre-paid, or is payment due, say a week or so, before when the servers go live?

2 ) What is the refund policy? This special runs through Aug 31st. But the public release of MP information isn't going to be released till Sept 1. Would be nice to have the offer extended past the 1st, so we have a better idea of what we are ordering.

Lets say that they pull another DICE/BC2, and its obvious they have released another unfinished title, to meet an unrealistic deadline, or "promised features" get cut from the final product... I'd hate to be married to something that I could not get out of, should the manafacture lay another egg.

3 ) Is the slot price good "for the life of the server"? Say someone gets a 32 slot server on release (or whatever the slot limit is) but after a few months they increase the slot limit. Can we add additional slots without penalty?

Good questions and the Pre-Orders today didn't even bat an eye to ask any of this. I was outright amazed at the amount of orders that came in for this already so it really does look like it's going to be the game of the year and then some. I've seen more buzz around this game than both BC2 and MOH combined.

Pre-Orders are all prepaid upon order. The nature of this is that it allows us to more efficiently market ourselves, get some initial buzz our way, and to also plan for the number of servers to a marginal degree to assure we have well more than enough resources to cater to everyone.

There are no refunds unless dedicated server files aren't released. Another nature of the Pre-Order since both you and I are gambling. If we can't host it for you then we can't collect for it. Although, you surely know me by now and if someone is really dissatifsfied, I'd offer a full refund in a minute to make sure they leave at least happy as possible and we avoid a black eye. However, we always will let anyone transfer out to something else for only the difference in price. In this case if you had the 10% off with purchase that would be excluded. Basically to swap it to say COD4 for example, you'd only pay $.14 per slot difference from the $.75 per slot to the $.89 per slot. No hidden fees, transfer fees, etc.

The slot price is for good for the life of the server whether you add slots, remove slots, add cpu affinity or cores, etc. The only price change that would ever come is from a cancellation and reactivation or purchasing a new one outside the sale.

I hope that makes sense and answers all your questions bud. +1 for the excellent questions.

Edited by Live
  • Upvote 1

I hope that makes sense and answers all your questions bud. +1 for the excellent questions.

+1 for the excellent answers

will run this by my community

we are very pre-order gun shy due to obvious multi-title fail in the recent past....

+1 for the excellent answers

will run this by my community

we are very pre-order gun shy due to obvious multi-title fail in the recent past....

Thanks! I believe all of our customers will attest as to how fast we respond, that we do whatever we can to help, and that we strive to make sure everyone is treated fairly and most importantly to deliver quality. We're hoping to bring on quite a few customers with Black Ops and convert some of the COD4 and CODWAW customers from other providers so that is the reason we're giving away Black Ops. Once everyone gets a taste of our response times and attention they wonder where we've been for so long! :)

One thing to note if/when you do sign up, we use Paypal subscriptions so your next payment would come out in a month unless you go into your Paypal account and cancel that after the Pre-Order. Sorry for the inconvenience but I thought about that just a bit ago and want to make sure to catch it now versus later and have something unexpected happen.

Cool. Thanks for the information. Is the slot price after the sale, going to be what were paying for our BC2 server now? I'll definetly run the deal past the guys, but everyone in our group is pretty gunshy after the EA letdown. So far the early buzz is really good for this one, and as long as there is a demo recorder, I am probably in. I may have to wait till after the 1st though. Want to see what the full MP release info has to tell us.

lol @ the paypal deal... yeah we had a problem with that after the first full month. Got to turn off the subscription setting. Never seen that one before :P

Edited by buttscratcher

Cool. Thanks for the information. Is the slot price after the sale, going to be what were paying for our BC2 server now? I'll definetly run the deal past the guys, but everyone in our group is pretty gunshy after the EA letdown. So far the early buzz is really good for this one, and as long as there is a demo recorder, I am probably in. I may have to wait till after the 1st though. Want to see what the full MP release info has to tell us.

lol @ the paypal deal... yeah we had a problem with that after the first full month. Got to turn off the subscription setting. Never seen that one before :P

Yep, once the 1st gets here we'll disable the additional 10%...more than likely that is, but I've been known to extend things once or twice :P

However, the Pre-Order will maintain at $.75 per slot until the game is released and then it'll likely be at $.89 per slot if the resources hold true to previous COD and BF titles which I'm assuming it will.

But the public release of MP information isn't going to be released till Sept 1.

Not entirely convinced we're going to get all MP information on the 1st - may be later in the month but we'll see.

Remember remember the 1st of September; the Killstreaks, Attachments, and Game Modes surrendered! #CODBlackOps #MPReveal
  • Upvote 1

wouldn't be the first promised full frontal nudity in a CoD game that turned out to be...

Bill-Norton-measuring-distance-of-bathing-suit-above-knee-1922.jpg

:eek: :lol: Nice, just what I wanted was a picture of scantily clad women in my thread... :scratchchin: Now I might have to start selling those wonderful bags that occupy the pocket in front of your seat on the airplane!

Funny stuff. That photo would make for great trivia question in the comedy thread, that most of the younger people would get wrong.

Start it:

"What is the guy in the photo doing?"

Some of the answers would be pretty funny though. :lol:

One more question:

As it was shown in the preview video, there seems to be an ingame recorder of some nature. If there is a demo record feature, how are you guys going to handle that, as it relates to this package? Is demo access going to be part of the package?

With other games/providers, they generally set us up with a publicly accessable URL for us to go to (simular to some providers pb_ss access) , and we access the individual demos from there. Then we would delete the demos nightly from an FTP client, as to not have a ton of old demo files piling up.

Seeing that BC2 does not have demo ability, I thought it prudent to ask about your policy on a feature it looks like this game *knocks on wood* will support.

Butt

One more question:

As it was shown in the preview video, there seems to be an ingame recorder of some nature. If there is a demo record feature, how are you guys going to handle that, as it relates to this package? Is demo access going to be part of the package?

With other games/providers, they generally set us up with a publicly accessable URL for us to go to (simular to some providers pb_ss access) , and we access the individual demos from there. Then we would delete the demos nightly from an FTP client, as to not have a ton of old demo files piling up.

Seeing that BC2 does not have demo ability, I thought it prudent to ask about your policy on a feature it looks like this game *knocks on wood* will support.

Butt

Anything related to anti cheat/admin support will always be added for customers for each and every game. Without a doubt if there is something similar to the BF2142 demo recordings, we will definitely have that as part of this package.

Cool. Thx for clearing that up. The main thing I am waiting for on Sept. 1st, is to get a better picture of the demo-recorder on the game. I dont think it will be like the 2142 BR in 3rd person, as I think the cod4 guys say their BR is 1st person. But either way, I sure hope the game has one... Its my only "deal breaker" with this release.

With the EB non-functioning pb_ss, and no demo in BC2, I can't sell my guys on another featureless dud. If theres no demo recorder, I'll probably close up shop and take up nitting.

Guess we will all find out on Wednesday :shock:

imo the trailer shows limited ability to string kill/death/achievement cam shots together

nifty , but i do not believe it is true demo recording

not to say it won't be there as well

*edit*

CoD4/CoD:WaW demos are in first person and with 3rd party tools/correct console commands, many more features can be utilized

Edited by HSMagnet

If theres no demo recorder, I'll probably close up shop and take up nitting.

Almost has me hoping... :lol:

CoD4/CoD:WaW demos are in first person and with 3rd party tools/correct console commands, many more features can be utilized

The nice thing is that the recording is available in game and able to net bans from them. I really hope this version offers the full gambit. :blink:

Almost has me hoping... :lol:

knitting1.jpg

Guess I should sign up for lessons at the local ju/co...Be careful of what you wish for? :o

I guess the news is still fresh, and needs some sorting, but looks like there may have been a monkey wrench thrown into the works with last nights MP "event".

Was kind of confused with the early report that GameServers.com would be the only GSP allowed to host the game. Did you hear anything from Activision reguarding LPGS hosting? Pretty confusing stuff.

Guess I should sign up for lessons at the local ju/co...Be careful of what you wish for? :o

I guess the news is still fresh, and needs some sorting, but looks like there may have been a monkey wrench thrown into the works with last nights MP "event".

Was kind of confused with the early report that GameServers.com would be the only GSP allowed to host the game. Did you hear anything from Activision reguarding LPGS hosting? Pretty confusing stuff.

The only thing I can say right now is that we've been in contact with Activision and will be again next week. I'll have something concrete next week by the sounds of things.

The only thing I can say right now is that we've been in contact with Activision and will be again next week. I'll have something concrete next week by the sounds of things.

The whole VAC thing is still a deal breaker for most people.

Maybe if you get anywhere this side of release you could save them from making the biggest mistake ever. I could deal with hosted files with a GSP if it was PB, like BF:BC2. No way on earth though am I getting files with a GSP when it's got VAC.

The whole VAC thing is still a deal breaker for most people.

Maybe if you get anywhere this side of release you could save them from making the biggest mistake ever. I could deal with hosted files with a GSP if it was PB, like BF:BC2. No way on earth though am I getting files with a GSP when it's got VAC.

lol. wrong thread :P . Activision bashing goes here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/call-of-duty-black-ops-t125263.html

This is about LPGS pre-orders.