Is is a cheat?

CFfatherrus

By the way, my previous post:

If somebody can tell me, is this a cheat/hack, or not? the player was kicked by PB from my server with the reason: Restriction - corrupted file/memory {81353}.

Attached thumbnail(s)post-152326-097397600 1284918680_thumb.jpg

had a strange reply:

Posted Today, 03:43 PM

It's a PunkBuster removal for corrupted file/memory. Cheat/Hacks have specific violation numbers:

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

If u see the ss, it is written the code of violation - 81353. It is a code of a Gamehack, isn`t it?

Corrupted file/memory kicks could be just that, corrupted files or memory. It could be because of problems with their PC, or it could be that they are in fact using a program that changes values in memory (a hack) but it's not possible to be sure which until they get an actual violation kick.

A couple days ago one i have found such a PBss. This player still has the same pbss. Is it a cheat or not?

Clean - graphics issue.

Also we only really comment on screenshots from streaming servers/teams. Please look at our streaming application requirements (link in my signature).

Everson, i`d like to make my server stream wih you, but formally, Corifans sre not a clan. So we don`t have e team rooster, my forum is viewable only to registred users. So we have streaming with GGC.

Non clan/group orientated:

If you are applying to stream on behalf of a community/group that is not clan orientated, we require a news item or pinned forum topic stating server details and your intention to stream to PBBans, a tag that relates to your community/group in some way will also be required (tags are mainly used on the PBBans administration side of things so authenticity is not too important)

An admin/contacts list on the website/forum with the name of the applicant on it, is a mandatory requirement.

Please place a direct link to your news item or pinned topic, in the comments box of the team account application form.