Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

SuperTaz

They can have their game and server files then. I will not buy it.

If I can't host a game here on my servers at home for private matches, then they can shove it.

+1

I'm waiting for Homefront to come out and see if mp impressions are promising. If so I'm canceling my Crysis 2 pre-order and will get Homefront instead.

But on the upside the RSP that was breached for BC2 server files is also a RSP for Crysis 2 :P

+1

I'm waiting for Homefront to come out and see if mp impressions are promising. If so I'm canceling my Crysis 2 pre-order and will get Homefront instead.

But on the upside the RSP that was breached for BC2 server files is also a RSP for Crysis 2 :P

ow i totally just stole that last line for a tweet.....

good!

now i don't have to buy it and bitch because the dx10/11 patch never dropped....

Seems Nvidia pulled info that Crysis 2 supports DX11

geforcecomcrysis2.png

http://www.geforce.com/#/GamesandApps/games/crysis-2/overview

In other news both the XBox360 and PS3 versions of the game have leaked to the internet. Damn PC pirates :P

In other news both the XBox360 and PS3 versions of the game have leaked to the internet. Damn PC pirates :P

:lol:

Everytime I hear a comment from now on that pirates are killing PC gaming I'm going to link back to this post.

:lol:

Everytime I hear a comment from now on that pirates are killing PC gaming I'm going to link back to this post.

crysis2leaks.png

Save that for if/when Crytek bitches PC piracy is killing games.

crysisbannerv78e.gif

• Upvote 1

Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek GmbH in a statement to PC gamers expressed his disappointment they haven't pirated their latest game, Crysis 2. According to him all the data they have processed in the last six months suggest that piracy is the most effective form of marketing and he strongly believes if Crysis 2 was pirated on the PC it would sell 4-5 times more copies. As such he added the company's next PC game will probably follow the "Free To Play (F2P)" model of games that effectively do not require pirating on the behalf of PC gamers and furthermore Crysis 3-D (working title) will be released exclusively for the next generation of consoles and handelds. He concluded "We continue to be disappointed with PC gamers who instead of pirating the game, decided to watch videos of the console versions on youtube. At this moment, unless something changes Crytek can not see how PC gaming can remain relevant in the future

[uPDATE] Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek GmbH stated that his last interview with PCGamer had been altered and that he is in fact not disappointed by the fact that PC gamers are not pirating the game, but with the scene which preferred cracking Barbie's Day Dream, Homefront and Ghostbusters instead.

Quote: "Those silly kids from the scene need to get their fat asses up from the poker table and stop drinking beer! They should be cracking our game already."

Crytek's next game will not include Solid Shield protection, as it proved to be too hard to be cracked.

John Maygard - john at ign.com

http://news.ign.com/articles/116/1169377p1.html

However the news post has been pulled.

@ Surfy, nice post! :lol:

@ MaydaX, nice find and that is just ridiculous. PC gamers take a lot of stick for 'allegedly' pirating every single game ever released then you have idiots like this, a CEO nonetheless, who says piracy is an "effective form of marketing" :wacko:

What a joke!

I can see why they pulled the post.

Crytek has released a new patch for the PC version of Crysis 2, and although it's not the login fix we've been waiting for, it's still a pretty significant one.

Among the most important changes is the removal of the auto-aim feature, the introduction of a cheat detection system and the re-activation of the console. The full patch changes list is below.Crytek last week said

it's working on a PC for users experiencing issues with their multiplayer key code. According to a post on EA's official site, some have been getting the message "This key is already is use".

There's still no work on what a fix patch will arrive, but hit the above link for Crytek's suggested workaround.

- Server Browser shows incorrect pings - Fixed

- Some matches never initiate - Fixed

- Faster text chat - As speedy as can be

- Console re-enabled - Console has been re-activated

- Cheat detection - Now in place to ensure all users are on a level playing field

- Fix USB headset issues - Current issues have been addressed and fixed

- Fix hologram icon staying on screen after being used - Fixed

- Remove Auto Aim - This has now been completely removed due to overwhelming community feedback

Patch patch patch..

It is. Some reason it doesn't show in ss.

What do you expect from a console port, I had to turn motion blur off I was getting nauseous. I also like how they said the game wasn't cracked, it was cracked in 2 days.