COD:BO RCON Tool

SuperTaz

BTW there is absolutely no access to the server. You must use this rcon tool to configure the server. No command line, No ftp access, No access to cfg files.

EA started this no server files shit and should be beaten with a stick.

The User Interface

The main interface of the tool is navigated via a collection of tab buttons along the top of the window.

These buttons vary depending upon a couple of factors. The first distinction is between Ranked and

Unranked servers. The second is whether or not playlists are enabled on the server. For each tab

panel described below, the applicability of the panel will be based on these two factors.

Players - Available in all modes

This displays all players currently in the game and provides several player-specific commands.

Maps - Available only in Unranked with Playlists-disabled

Implements map switching and authoring of map rotations.

Playlists - Available in Ranked and in Unranked with Playlists-enabled

Controls the starting of available playlists and setting of map/gametype exclusions.

Settings - Available only in Unranked

Exposes many, many server variables for admins to edit.

Messages - Available in all modes

Sending of messages and authoring of message rotations.

Config Builder - Available only in Unranked

Creating configuration files locally and sending them to the server.

Console - Available only in Unranked

This provides a console onto the game server for sending any command to the server.

Server - Available only in Ranked (unranked has this functionality under

One thing I hated in MW2 and MoH is the lack of control over time and scorelimits. Maps are too short and end in well under ten minutes just when it's getting fun. I've always preferred 20 minute time limit and at least double the std score limit.

Guess another game I will throw down after mere months at this rate. Least my new hobby is proving to be more entertaining.

• Upvote 1

One thing I hated in MW2 and MoH is the lack of control over time and scorelimits. Maps are too short and end in well under ten minutes just when it's getting fun. I've always preferred 20 minute time limit and at least double the std score limit.

Guess another game I will throw down after mere months at this rate. Least my new hobby is proving to be more entertaining.

Points for that except I did not buy the game as stated and its looking like it was the correct choice. Maybe once it goes on sale in Steam for 10 bucks... I know I know; time to join the future. Nope, its not in my future I guess. Nice 3D Maydax btw.

Better question is, why would anyone buy teh game period knowing it isn't a whole lot different than MW2?

Because they have nothing else to play and they didn't buy MW2 :)

Better question is, why would anyone buy teh game period knowing it isn't a whole lot different than MW2?

because there is no viable option atm

the SP and zombies will give enough joy to warrant the purchase