Snow!

Everson

really ??

It must be on its way...I have a bunc of family in Suffolk (down near Ipswich) and they got snow already....4 hours prior to this post (ish)

Am in NC,USA here and its way too warm still.....although it did come as far south as 30 miles north of here about 2 weeks ago, so skiing season is on in the mountains !!!

Shame it's not Christmas Day though... chances of a white Christmas? 10000000 - 1.

Dallas had a white christmas last year, so anything is possible.

Hope you guys in the UK are enjoying the weather. Enjoy it while you can. It will melt soon enough.

Butt

lol butt as much as I like looking at snow, I'd rather a hot sunny day any time. I'm freezing!! Bring on summer (what we have of it lol)

If you like it hot, then you should come to my vacation house in Tampa, Florida. About 30C+ all year round. :)

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Tampa+FL+USFL0481

Was even worse out in Norwich this morning; took 3 times as long to get to work and we're still waiting for some staff to arrive (0730 start normally).

Everyone driving between 5-15MPH.

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

lol butt as much as I like looking at snow, I'd rather a hot sunny day any time. I'm freezing!! Bring on summer (what we have of it lol)

Awww, you sissy :)

After 4 months of a TX summer, a little snow/cold is a welcome change. I am pretty lucky though. It does get cold for a bit, but in a few days its back to 70's in the day 50's at night.

Other than the 4 months of hell in the summer central TX is a great place weather wise (minus the tornados)

Was even worse out in Norwich this morning; took 3 times as long to get to work and we're see waiting for some staff to arrive (0730 start normally).

Everyone driving between 5-15MPH.

Looks very nice.

People crap their pants over driving, when it snows/sleets here as well. Its so rare, that people don't know how to handle it.

Whats really funny is the local TV stations coverage of even the threat of snow/ice. They show ppl flocking to the grocerie stores stocking up on can goods, and have several "on the scene" reporters doing live shots of traffic slowdowns. Kinda embarassing tbh.

Butt

lol im allowed to be a sissy im female :P

Fair enough, and a helpful one at that. Well, then if thats the case, find yourself a good electric balnket and crank it up to 10. You'll be toasty in no time.

Butt

• Upvote 1